Funny Watchtower Article on Homosexuality

by garbonzo 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• inverlass
    inverlass

I had SRS 20 years ago and I am a succesful musicain, with a partner and a cat... So I guess the operation saved my life.

• inverlass
    inverlass

Here is the 2013 year book stories which will end up in tears... I wonder what they are doing now?

"A Transvestite Makes Changes"
    Rek grew up in a traditional family in Cambodia, but from a very young age, both he and his twin brother felt that they were female. They played

with dolls and were interested in dressing in girls’ clothing. Their mother was confused and ashamed and did not know how to stop them. They would leave for school dressed as boys but immediately change into girls’ clothing once they got there. At the age of 16, the twins entered a beauty contest for transvestites and were noticed by the entertainment industry. This led to their being featured in television shows and comedy acts. Soon, Rek adopted a homosexual lifestyle and associated with other transvestites.

PREACHING AND TEACHING EARTH WIDE 57
    Rek’s mother began attending church and made Rek go with her. Although he agreed to wear men’s clothing, he refused to cut his long hair. The pastor often made demeaning comments to Rek and ridiculed his lifestyle. Even so, Rek thought that he would try to study the Bible at the church. The first week, he got up early and cycled several miles to the church, but the pastor did not feel up to teaching and excused himself. Rek was disgusted when the pastor did not even show up the second week. However, when Rek got home, his twin brother told himthat a woman had visited and offered a free home Bible study. She had left the book What Does the Bible Really Teach? The twins began studying
    with the sister and her husband. After six months, Rek’s brother felt that he was not ready to change his lifestyle, and he stopped studying. Rek, on the other hand, was deeply affected by 1 Corinthians 6: 9, 10, and saw clearly what he had to do. By means of diligent study, Bible reading, prayer, and meeting attendance, he was able to clean up his life. Rek’s mother is also studying and making good progress.
    When Rek was baptized, his mother said, with tears in her eyes, “I’m so happy to seemy son get baptized as a man.” He now serves as a regular pioneer.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This whole issue is so complex that i cannot see how imams priests and elduhs can make a good decision based on stone age moralities passed down in garbled words.

Modern medicine and psychiatry is far more aware of what is going on.

And as for the Gibbering Buddies or window cleaners or cheese and cracker men - what do they even remotely know that qualifies them to throw the first stone.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Mariemcg -

Sadly the elduhs would prefer you to be dead, as they could then watch more TV instead of victimising you.

The Watchtower god certainly wants you dead. Listen to the Gibbering Buddy member give his talk on how " we will all be laughing" as Jehoobie kills all the gays.

However you chose life - on YOUR terms. All of us only get ONE. Live it your way. Rejoice in every moment.

I have a TG friend. She is the loveliest kindest woman you could meet. Yet the Witchtower god will kill her, and then resurrect the thugs who smashed babies heads against doorposts in jericho.

The JW religion is a bloodbath in one way or another.

Live truthfully and free Honey - you have no other choice.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit