There must be JWs in my neck of the woods...

by Aussie Oz 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

16 months and counting...no visit by a carload of time wasters doing rural witnessing.

I'm home everyday except when i am not, same for the wife, and still no visits.

Either the closest congregation are real slack or there are none assigned to our locality!

mixed bag, depending on what i have been reading, i would either want to play with them nicely or sting em up by their thumbs...

maybe it's best they stay away...

Oz

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I'm home everyday except when i am not

Me too - who'd have thought!!

• finally awake
    finally awake

Maybe they know where you live and are avoiding you on purpose.

• LoJack
    LoJack

They are to busy playing "DELIVERNCE" at your neighbors house with BERT REYNOLDS and NED BEATTY. AND THEY LIKE IT.

• steve2
    steve2

Here in New Zealand, the JWs do not appear to cover the "territory" anywhere near as frequently as they did a few decades ago. We're lucky if we see them out and about anywhere these days, although I did see a young well presented group of young JWs at a local cafe just after 10.00am a few months ago enjoying their coffeeduring what seemed to be a very long coffee break (hey, I'm not judging the poor young ones - but I know some oldtimers who'd be aghast at how easy-going modern JWs are!)

• moshe
    moshe

For some reason, when you want the JWs to come around, they just don't do it.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I've been in my new location for more than half a year and I haven't seen any JW's out and about at all. Not in my neighborhood, anyway. I've seen a brochure that was left on my friend's porch...even though she was home. It's like no one knocked or rang the bell, they just left a brochure and ditched. But I haven't SEEN any JW's that I know of...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Should I bring my Missus over for you Oz?

There's plenty of preaching done where ever I go and there are a couple of books in one of your libraries I wouldn't mind a peek at.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I never see them here lately and the Kingdumb Hell is only like 3 miles away or less from me. Not that I'd really want to see any, I kind of freak out for a second when I see one. =P

• smiddy
    smiddy

I keep wishing they will call on me ,4 years here and 2 visits ,I think their avoiding me and i never see them around town

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit