dress code for kingdom hall

by frigginconfused 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    so do i cut my long hair and conform? or go in proud as just me?

You could always choose option 3: Don't go in at all.

• trueblue
    trueblue

One time I was trying to tell someone that was giving me a bible study when I was young and hung around long hairs hippies bikers or what ever that the reason why they grew their hair long was trying to tell people something and he stopped me right there "Ya rebellion is what it is" he said...

I don't see it as rebellion, most people or all people that have long hair do not know or beleive it is scripturely wrong and according to God if a person does not know that they are doing wrong then they are not held responsible according to God's eyes. So how are they rebelling? I don't get it.

I think people grow their hair long to tell people that it is not the outward appearance that you can judge a person, it is like saying hay look at me on the inside... I look bad on the outside but I am one hell of a nice guy on the inside.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Yeah, Im trying to see from a first person perspective what the deal with the JW's is. i dont know how to post pics. anyone?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Didn't they have a illustration of Jesus being clean shaven?

• wobble
    wobble

I think you should go for Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams is a long-haired beardie, and he got the gig.

The pay, perks and pension are so much better as Arch-Bish as well ! And you get to appear in TV sit-coms and all sorts !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit