I heard a voice from Spirit, “Don’t be afraid, I am God”.

by mosesimon 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• mosesimon
    mosesimon

I heard a voice from Spirit, “Don’t be afraid, I am God”. Then I looked into the bible automatically, which was open in my hands, then I saw Chapter name “Holy Spirit”, written on it, like “Psalms”, ”Matthew” , through bible only God talking with me by writing letters in it. God told,"I am blessing you, do my work, “convert “Hindus” as “Christians”. visit my website and knowhttp://www.mosessolomon.org/isawgod.html

Jehovahs witness Moses solomon.G

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

welcome mosesimon from Hyderabad, India. I hope you enjoy your visit to JWN and you are in good company as many here see visions and hear God speak to them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Oh great, another escapee from the lunatic asylum.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Chill Moses my man

It was me speaking to you...as you seem to have misunderstood my measage i will use the internet and words to reach you.

The message was: Get some Holly, some whiskey, rub your palms and go find matthew. I am telling you, get a job, a convertable Honda, give to mathew for christmas.

Sheesh

oz

• Azazel
    Azazel

YAHHHH hooooo Troll Bashing ! me first me first!

for all trolls

Az

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

At least it's not koolaid man asking us to go to HIS website!

Oz

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Oh and welcome back mosesimon

you are on a spammer friendly website where those who only want us to visit their websites for information are free to keep it up.

Oz

• cantleave
    cantleave

I heard a voice from spirit "Dont be afraid I am Jack Daniels - drink me".

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Edited for violations of Posting Guidelines. No need to use such obscene/vulgar language.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Well Hello mosesimon. I have waited all my life to hear from God and often wondered why he or she does not have a web site. I suppose the lack of computer shops in heaven could be the reason.

It would seem that God has appointed you as his servant to communicate on his behalf. There are others on this forum whom God talks to and they do not welcome competition. Tread carefully for their wrath towards usurpers is a terrible thing to behold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit