My Return Visit....

by TimeBandit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

TimeBandit:

I'm very interested to see what your signs say. This sounds interesting.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Just tell them they are "Signs of the Times"

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

The signs said things like "Jehovah's Witnesses protect child molesters...www.silentlambs.org"

...and "Jehovah's witnesses are a mind controlling CULT. www.howcultswork.com"

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Although I understand the posting of signs around town, the encounter you had with the person at McD's was rather rude, I take it there is more to the story on why you did this.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

@PaintedToeNail: Yer damn right it was rude....Yes, there was a lot more to the story. It was the best day I had in a long time. and I won't apologize for it...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Painted, that elder tried to swindle TimeBandit and his wife out of an expensive sewing machine he was supposed to repair for TB's wife and was an @$$ about it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, pretty much he did swindle it. It just magically was no where to be found when TB wanted to pick it up.

• moshe
    moshe

very good style TimeBandit- Only a few ex-JWs have the moxie to say that- and yes, they are scared of you- they will be worried shitless that they will meet you in a public place and you will mop the floor with them.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I there must be more to the story. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit