My Return Visit....

by TimeBandit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Last thanksgiving I was down in southern New Mexico visiting my in-law's. While I was there, I ran off some Jws (i used to attend their congregation) that were attempting to call on my sister in law. I had also posted anti jw signs all over town and in front of the kh.

I'm back down there for a few days visiting the inlaws right now. Well, this morning I went to McD's around 10:30 to see if any local jws would be there for the usual field service break... They w ere. I saw an elder I know. We were waiting in line, him in back of me. He recognized me and asked if I was the one who put up all those signs. I said "yes, it was me, what about it?" I added, "if you like, I can make a special sign to go on your fore head that says CULT MEMBER', how about that?" He didn't say anything in reply, but his face turned bright red aond I thought stream was going to shoot out of his ears. I continued to smile and turned back around and placed my order...Today is a good day.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Was it the sewing machine repair elder?

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Yes....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He he. That makes me smile. I bet that he's tossing and turning in his bed right now thinking about you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

"Here's your sign."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Any news on the title and the ring situation.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Notyet. We plan on calling them and discussing it further next week.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I hope they give you the title and you do not give them the ring.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What did the signs say?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

very nice i like your style. trust me they are scared shit of you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit