WTS successfully counters claims it is a "false prophet"

by trthskr 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Mankkeli -- ceased posting some 28 days ago (12/6/2011)

trthskr -- began posting on 12/31/2011

ya'll may have hit on something.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Who-ever it is please stop feeding the troll!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Darth,

look on the bright side, by feedin' one troll

we are openin' the eyes of many ;)

Even though what we post have been said

many times before, it never hurts for new ones

to run across the thread, and even be led to the older threads

The difference between JWN and the WTS is that truth here never grow old

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Simon (mod), please cut off his link juice.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Trthskr, the WT perfectly parallels false prophet Hannaniah...go read Jeremiah and see that the WT is the modern-day Hannaniah class. LOL Their 1914 generation false prophecy mirrors him exactly. Go back outside and play now.

• trueblue
    trueblue

JW's called me into tell me to forgive freely, and it just happen to be what the WT study was about, brought up a 40 year old letter. HMMM sounds like they need to forgive freely to me, call me in to lecture me Ha! then tell me they can't beleive what I say because I supposedly said something about GODS PEOPLE, well we even then I can not beleive anything they say either, CASE CLOSED and the bastards better not follow me to work again either.

What the Witnesses did to me as a child has made a physical memmory not a mental memmory, physical memmory can not be forgiven, it can not be forgotten. If it were not true then they should have made ammends with me when I was a child. I already told the judge, it is too late...

GET THE HELL OUT!

• garyneal
  • shamus100
    shamus100

It makes sense to me...

Damn, guess I'd better go back then...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

please forgive me lord, and like a zombie proclaim "you are right"........... "i will follow the false prophet"

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Trthskr and Mankkeli. They both claimed to not be JWs in their early posts, then proceeded to support the WTS in every way imaginable.

Trthskr, your "WTS is successful" posts have been unsuccessful in defending the WTS. Your post yesterday regarding the UN showed you are not familiar with the facts, nor do you appear to care.

I have to agree, there is a striking resemblence between you and Mankkeli.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit