Does your PET require too much attention?!

by Voices 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
    Voices

Dude seriously........3am in the morning, my cat Semone.....................meooow..............meooooooooooooooooow......meow......meeeeeeoooooooooooow.....meoooooooooooooooooooooooooow.........meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooow

and i gotta get up at 6?!I love this cat, but seriously.....3am ...

me

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

feed him some warm milk before you go to bed. I do not know if it is okay for a cat?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have learned from Google that milk is not good for cats.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If your cat sleeps during the day, wake your cat up in spite.

• finally awake
    finally awake

cats are stinkers LOL

• Voices
    Voices

i did the whole 'wake him up in the middle of the day' thing, and it doesn't really work. evil begets evil. The Milk thing, I also have heard him. But every so often he'll sleep next to me, which is nice, cause that means i wont wake up to him meowing. Just moaning whenever i roll onto him. lol

Me

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

what about ear pluggers?

• Iamallcool
  • bigmouth
    bigmouth

My cat, Pogue, has his own schedule. It varies from day to day. But his alarm goes off at about 4:20 every morning which is ok on weekdays because my clock alarm is about half an hour later.

I might get up to him twice a night to sort out food but I don't really mind as my kids are nearly all grown up and I sort of miss getting up to crying etc.

We brought him from NZ to Oz and unfortunately (for us both) Victoria has a cat curfew from about 10:00 pm to 5:00 am so he gets put into 'lock down' if the yowling doesn't stop.

Don't give your cat cows milk, they love it but most cats will get sick from it. Buy a lactose free substitute from the vet or supermarket.

Yep, I love my cat too.....................but .....sometimes...............I..................

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

My PET (polyethylene terephthalate) goes straight in the recycling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit