unbelievable

by truthseeker1969 20 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Broken, my theory is they are just following orders.

look what they did to franz just waited for the opportunity to pounce and when they got it made up a silly rule (man made)

I couldn't care less but there was always Bro. Martin who thought he was the apostle paul who detested me as I would answer back and he along with another had no time for me period.

They can not do anything to me, my sister said they could be wanting to apologize but that is not something they are programmed to do, it is all about revenge. You hurt us so we want to hurt you!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

What did the Evil Liar Scum accuse you of?

Sorry to ask but it seems to me these handjobs want to get you DF because you wont say they were right.

Slander in da Troof happens too often.

HB

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    " yes we would like to speak to you, next week is a good time for us, on Wednesday

I can't get over these stories of elders, especially ones folks have had no recent contact with just out of the blue demanding to meet with people! I'm pretty sure my response to any requests for a sitdown with the elders is going to be something like "No, go to hell! Fuck you! I'm grown!"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

17 years ago and they think they own you! It's true. They DO think that.

Wel as I always say:

Neither The Watchtower (TM) nor the elders (TM) nor anyone in the 'truth' (TM) have any authority over you. Once you accept this you're well on your way to living!

HNY to you!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done ! I love it ! just a short while ago I would have been most disapproving of you for being so devious, now I just say Good for you !

Having experieced how the Elders simply wish to get you "off the books" rather than shepherd and care for you, I just know you are doing the right thing.

If your sister is even halfway right, the best you would get would be a half arsed "We may have made mistakes in the past" type of excuse (that is no apology) and then you would suffer the third degree grilling by two Elders till they trapped you in to saying something they can DF you for.

If they wished to apologise they could put it in a letter that your family could forward to you, that is as likely to happen as the GB admitting they are clueless,and then saying " so follow only Jesus."

Make sure they do not have your whereabouts across the pond, they have no right to that either.

You have done the best thing and the right thing, have a good journey home and a happy N.Y !

• Will Power
    Will Power

Truthseeker

could they have something on a family member ? could they be using you to punish someone else?

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

You should send them an email on the 20th about the exciting new light about your availability for meeting with them.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Wow,I can't believe that 17 years later they won't let it go. I guess,I'm lucky,because the elders at my hall could care less about me. And I haven't been gone for 17 years.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Will Power, no they have nothing on my family, they are all in good standing and have between them 140 years of service and pioneering and worship.

I simply think it was the 'apostate hunting" that brought this on.

I have no interest but when i saw my Mother cry it made my blood boil and today just to update, she had three visits from sisters asking how she is etc.

I will leave them a note too on the 20th hehehehe.....say what you want about me, hurt my family and i will strike back

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Well, my family KNOWS I am against the JWs as I am outspoken about it. One year whilst visiting some JWs who live out of town, the man of the household asked to take my daughter to the Kingdom Hall to "show her off" to the group. (No, this isn't a pedophile or anything like that). My spouse and I refused. So, the head of the house got on the phone with the elders to 'talk' about our decision. Whilst I don't know for certain, I think the elders said that the girl's father had the final say on whether or not she could attend the KH. Since he refused, case closed. Never got asked that question again! Yes, the NERVE! Manipulative.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit