unbelievable

by truthseeker1969 20 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Well here I am in the UK cold and windy but happy to see 'home' for a few weeks.

Bought me and Ipad to keep in touch.

Was greeted by my family like I had never left all active witnesses and all aware i no longer believe, they have the blood thicker than water attitude.

My oldest sister tells me that the elders were 'asking about you' and that she accidentally said I would be visiting.

Keep in mind that I left 17 years ago and they are still waiting to see how they can de-humiliate themselves for what they did and I guess they will never give up. I sat there thinking, shepered the flock? What is it about elders and getting even and revenge? When are they going to realize that they made the mistake, I did nothing, they assumed to know the "truth' when i actually did know the truth!

Get home and in comes a call and who is it? Brother Martin, yes no sooner got home and they made this call to my mother to see how she is. Brother Martin in a condescending manner says " yes we would like to speak to you, next week is a good time for us, on Wednesday' 'No' was the reply.

The kicker he demanded that they be given time to meet like the own me and can tell me what I am to do.

So I told them the 20th will be the only day I have open as I will be off from doing anything that day. What I did not mention is that I will be leaving the 18th be back in the US on the 19th and taking the day off before returning to work on the 21st. I call it 'warfare" which they because it fooled them will call lying, they hate the game being played back at them!

My Mother who is a firm believer did not like what I did, but said she "understood' my brother thought it was hilarious.

These people are unbelievable

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    will be leaving the 18th

Good old theocratic warfare back at them.

they are still waiting to see how they can de-humiliate themselves for what they did

Yeah, I have plenty of those around here too. I don't let them pretend they don't remember what they did.

• bigmac
    bigmac

hi--where in the UK were you visiting?--i'm on the isle of wight--but was bought up in birmingham.

17 years out and "they" still demand to meet with you-----havent they got anything better to do?

their god must be really worried about you-----

happy 2012

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Im am furios to say the least.....they df'd me because I would not give them the satisfaction of answering an accusation which was so bogus!

Then I had my D'fing removed when the two who accused me admitted they had made an error..to me they saved my life.

They just want the ability to find a reason to say "jehovah revelead our decision was right in the first place".

I am not letting them win!

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

I am in Lothian Scotland....cold and windy to say the least.

yes it has been 17 years and they will not give up. they have pestered my sisters to tell me not to contact my mother but dare never try and tell my mother what to do as she was a mother to them too. The trouble is i did nothing to them, i did not try and seek revenge I did not even attend the announcement that I was not d'fd as I knew it would be hard for them to admit they were wrong!

it was the CO who made them rescind it and I guess they were slapped on the wrist as a month later one of the elders was "no longer an elder".

I am just pure mad!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Too bad there isn't a such thing as "Double Jeopardy" in the JW's.

Sorry you're still having to deal with this BS. Personally, I wouldn't have even taken the call. I've refused to speak with or meet with elders when they've either come calling or called on the phone or gave a family member a message asking me to call them or meet with them. They don't own us. We owe them nothing.

I LOVE your strategy, though! You will be available on the 20th... You'll just be available back in the states LMAO.

• cedars
    cedars

truthseeker1969

Good for you! It is amazing how some elders refuse to give up the ghost. I'm sorry they're on your case. Good job there isn't an "interpol" for elders... yet!

Cedars

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Ok, this is funny. If you get any feedback through your relatives, after the elders come up empty handed on the 20th, let us know! I cant imagine why they think they can track you down and get you to meet with them after 17 years. Unreal.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

From what I gather from speaking to my sisters they want to know if I "still believe" but did not like being told that they 'would have to ask me".

Although my family are fimr believers they are no walk overs....then they are mad because they would not tell them where I live in the States as I am sure there would be a letter sent over here which would violate the DPA.

I have never spoken against them, I am not at all interested in them enough.

I will keep you posted though.

My Mother who is a gentle soul actually cried about it which tore me up as she is older now and should not have this stress placed on her.

I will calm down but I am not giving in

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

After 17 years why would they even care???

Are these guys control freaks or just don't have much to do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit