So whats your guilty secret?

by Voices 57 Replies latest jw friends

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

It used to be this website until my wife found out I was on it...and then joined herself.

• JAFO
    JAFO
    Black Sheep: In A Garda da Vida has to be the most godawful piece of crap music ever foisted on mankind.

I'm pretty sure that honour is still held by Billy Ray Cyrus with Achy Breaky Heart..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Re: So whats your guilty secret?

That would be telling.

You want information, you wont get it!

Be seeing you

Number 6

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I know a LOT of JW's that watch CSI, Bones, Criminal Minds, etc. All those forensic and lawyer-type shows. I know one elder who watches them with his adult daughter.

Haha! No wonder the Good News of Them isn't working. They are not obeying every command. Don't they know they can't have peace while at the same time loving violence? I heard "no watching shows of a criminal nature" at convention! And there are elders watching them? How can that be?

Sigh So I think I don't have a guilty secret that anyone would wish to hear.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Sigh So I think I don't have a guilty secret that anyone would wish to hear.

Perhaps like me you have secrets but feel no guilt.

• tec
    tec

I like some Rammenstein and I'm disgusted with myself

I love Rammenstein!

For my guilty secret... I do something that Jim Carrey does in 'Dumb and Dumber'. It made me laugh when he did it in the movie.

If you guess it correctly, then you will know.

Peace,

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

I have two (peace to you, dear Voices... and to you all!):

1. I LIKE the Kardashians (as a show and as people, well, except Kris... and Rob, but he's growing on me)... LIKE "Real Housewives of New JerseyNew York" (the shows, none of the NJ women, though, although I might have a change of heart about Caroline, but MAN it took her so long to figure Theresa's butt out!... and only Ramona, Bethenny, and sometimes Alex on NYC... because they at least TRY to be genuine)... and I LOVE Bethenny but wanted to slap her "I live in the big city now but I'm really only a country bumpkin" husband (although HE appeared to try and change and stop trying to make her into his mom - ). Oh, the shame!

2. I hate Will Farrell [movies] (which, given how much some LOVE him, is probably even more shameful, but his "humor" just doesn't do it for me... and I rarely see the "serious" side, as I do with, say Jim Carrey... who I worry about, sometimes - talk about schizo/bipolar!!)...

But... I do. And I DON'T feel guilty about it. Well, not all the time...

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• Voices
    Voices

Shel:

Yeah I don't agree with the humor of Will Farrell...even Jim Carey these days..just looks/acts/ the same way, for me anyway. I'm not sure if he's 'bipolar/schizo' but...I could definately see some serious 'Need to be funny to get unnurtured love/affection' thing wiht him. Or Maybe i'm being self projecting? bah! I can't remember where, but I read in a psychology book......probably my psyche 9 class in 2007 that stated these types of behaviors as a specific....and it used jim carey as one example..but whatever.

I didn't even KNOW about Kardashians until I read one of your posts. I was like 'who...what? huh?' ...then I heard someone say in a song or something that they wanted to get with the kardashians girl. I was like ......who the hell.....what the....who ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!? .....so i looked em up...and...that's thats. Now I know them. but I don't watch them. Arianna is trying to get me to watch My little pony. .............................WHAT???????????????????????? Dude i was like 7 when I first saw them. i'll letcha know if it becomes my new guilty secret.

the Kardashians sounds like the reality soap opera show or something. Next episode someone's coming back from the dead and saying 'I WAS IN THE BAHAMAS AND YOU REMARRIED?!?!?!?' ...it tickles me. you know not like the tickling of 'hey...stop that' ...but more like 'OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO LIKE TOTALLY FREAKING DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING' (I don't pee my pants)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvrlyziLws&feature=related

HEY! I cry like that! (while stuffing popcorn down my throat too [but not the buttery kind, the cheezy kind, you know the one you get at walmart on isle 17 next to the nesquick. No not the strawberry flavor but the chocolate one made with real hersey chocolate? I think there's marshmellows there too. OH did you know they have RAINBOW marshmellows? I was like totally spazzed out!] yeah...good shit)

Me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit