Black Sheep

Just been cruizing along with Savoy Brown

• N.drew
  • tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Sons of Anarchy

• finally awake
    finally awake

Weeds and Jimmy Buffet. I could never exorcise the deadhead hippy in me, no matter how hard I study the Watch Tower. And no, I'm not old enough to remember any of that stuff when it was new.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I have a thing for documentaries on US and World history.

And I dig a good MMA fight

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Oh I LOVE Sons of Anarchy... Bf doesn't like it, so I must watch it alone.

I also love True Blood (never miss an episode) and Drop Dead Diva (I'm so NOT a diva, but for some reason I just like the story line and it's a guilty pleasure...)

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think I might be getting on board with the original post. If I was a good witness what would I not do that I do. Criminal minds. And CSI. And Bones. NCSI too. Law and Order.... I don't watch much TV that doesn't have violence. Now that the kids are older I don't watch much Sponge Bob.

Also, I think I like guns.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

N.drew, actually I know a LOT of JW's that watch CSI, Bones, Criminal Minds, etc. All those forensic and lawyer-type shows. I know one elder who watches them with his adult daughter.

I took the OP to mean "What do you indulge in that not many people know about or that you are embarrassed to admit?".

So...I will add one more to the list.

Twilight.

There. I said it.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Can't stop watching!!!!

Project Runway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsq66bSTM

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Tenyearsafter and Morbids, Sons of Anarchy is my Favorite too, But I also love Project Runway and Madmen. Strange combo but that's me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit