2011 Jubilee Year For Watchtower Apostates.

by koolaid-man 11 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

2011 will go down in history as a year of unfavorable news, a year of destructive criticism against the Watchtower Organization.

A constant barrage of bad press has put The Org. in a defensive mode. Some of the top stories that are troublesome and loudly resonating through " The Ivory Towers" will continue to haunt them in the coming year.

1.... The Australian dilemma. Watchtower deliberately NOT complying with a law ordering all ministers to have a background check. Next court hearing Feb. 21, 2012 2... The cruel punishment of shunning now being examined and questioned by some countries around the world. Brazil, France, Russia. 3... The July 15, 2011 Watchtower magazine brazenly stating that Apostates are mental diseased! Did they cross the line suggesting this?......... Is it hate, discrimination, or outright libel? 4... Closing down of Gilead School for training of missionaries.... New training school for couples to preach mainly in urban areas. 5... Installing credit and debit card terminals at assembly halls. 6... The Society is running out of Spiritual Men. In times past the ratio of Ministerial Servants to Elders was much more than it is today. The reservoir of Ministerial Servants to groom for the role of elder is drying up. 7... Watchtower Org. selling off massive amounts of their real estate and raking in "big bucks". Headlines like the following one appearing in The Brooklyn Paper certainly can't help the rank and file to contribute more... It’s the billion-dollar boondoggle! The Jehovah’s Witnesses are poised to make out like moneylenders in the temple under the just-signed deal that allows the city to fund Brooklyn Bridge Park’s annual upkeep with tax revenues from the group’s properties, a Brooklyn Paper analysis reveals. 8... Watchtower buying up large parcels of land in up state N.Y. and proposing to build campus like facilities. Arrangements are beginning made to make Warwick N.Y. their new world headquarters. 9... Aug 15, 2011 WT "Internet Eve.... Do not become an “Internet Eve.” ... Be critical

and suspicious of the information Before trusting it, in other words stay off the Internet!

10... 2011 memorial partakers up ... How does The Watchtower react? According to the August 15, 2011 Watchtower magazine:

Memorial partakers. This is the number of baptized individuals who partake of the emblems at the Memorial worldwide. Does this total represent the number of anointed ones on earth? Not necessarily. A number of factors-including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance-might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have noway of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know. The Governing Body does not keep a list of all partakers, for it does not maintain a global network of anointed ones.

We will be discussing these stories and many more today Sat. Dec. 31, 2011 at 7pm est. on The Six Screens of The Watchtower Conference Call.

It is easy to get on the call.... just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925

Our lines open at 6:30 PM est. and the program starts at 7 pm.

Saturday is Six Screens night...We are on every Sat. The Conference call transcends the time zones, the calls last up to 12 hours.

If you have been "touched by the tentacles of The Watchtower" and would like to express yourself and talk live to former as well as active doubting Jehovah's Witnesses join in and experience the "NO FLUFF, JUST SHOCK" PROGRAM.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't forget "Johnny the Bethelite" undermining the organisation from within......

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Don't forget "Johnny the Bethelite" undermining the organisation from within......

rofl

• baltar447
    baltar447

I'm still waiting for the Johhny the Bethelite Show. Is he going to be video broadcasting with his webcam in the broom closet?

• shamus100
    shamus100

How about you LYING? I thought that was a new low too. Apologize.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yeah, Rick, you need to apologize!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

fuck the word "shock"

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Iamallcool, go back to studying your Watchtower, it might help you with your language problem.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I dunno. I don't think they teach proper swearing in the Watchtower.

• shamus
    shamus

I agree, EP. ;)

And I thought this website didn't allow swearing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit