New Years Resolutions...What are yours?

by TimeBandit 21 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

What are your New Years Resolutions?

Here's mine:

In the new year, 2012, I resolve to let the former hurts perpetrated by my parents and the wtbts have a lesser grip on my throat. I furthermore resolve to try and let go of those hurts and recover more fully as an ex cult member. I'll try to smoke and drink less, but no promises there. I'll do my best to be a more productive and reliable member of this forum. I'll try to help those like me as best I can and give them the light of hope that I now enjoy. Ramen.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Drink More

Eat More

More Sex

More Money

probably be more of the same as 2011

• Azazel
    Azazel

Read the bible for myself

learn Koine Greek

learn German

find love again

i dont care which order the above

Az

• rebel8
    rebel8

To spend more time having fun.

To get more activity on my jw parody forum which I believe has the potential to really educate innocents and to help victims blow off steam in a fun way. (The fundie Baptist forum is very successful and I think ours could be too.)

• designs
    designs

Prioritize the Causes to get involved with, so many things to do and of course spend more time with my grandson.

IMG_5272.jpg

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm going to really enjoy my kids this year, and I'm going to start actually helping people. I am going to redirect the money I used to give to the WTBTS to a good cause.

• still thinking
    still thinking

You forgot 'send buddah to NZ' finallysomeprid....geeeesh.....still waiting

My resolution is....not to make any resolutions...cause I never keep them...LOL...ooops already messed that one up

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I like FSP

more drinking and sex sounds good

ummm get back into school

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Love you, Chris.

• The Scotsman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest