'If your body members you control...'

by Unlearn 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diest
    Diest

As a little kid i loved shaking my head back and forth on the control part lol. Try it...it's more fun than it sounds.....I had never thought about how f-ing wierd that is. Cult mind I guess.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Is that one in the new song book?

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

My favorite was my friend and I would sing the low part REALLY DEEP and the high part REALLY high falsetto!

"Dark days are here, Man lives in fear!....... (Low, low, low)

"But the Bible gives us a reason for cheer!...... (Super high voice!)

Funny how it was a joke before we really grasped it!

NR

• LostGeneration
  • Diest
    Diest

Oo I forgot shake your head on the owwwwn as well.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well they took a song and basterdized it to fit their peculiar lyrics. I don't remember any of the palms called, don't wank it.

• TheWanderer
    TheWanderer

I started listening to this European symphonic metal a few years ago, some really dynamic stuff. One night shortly thereafter, I had a dream I was back in a Kingdom Hall, and we were singing Power Of The Dragonflame (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVEAPjKae4)

Man, if the music were that powerful, I might have stuck around! hahaha

• marvelgirl09
    marvelgirl09

Words aside, this song was among my favorites. The singing was the only part I actually enjoyed about the meeting. Since I wasn't allowed to join the chorus at school, this was my only place to shine,haha. The new songs...They make me cringe. Only someone that hates fun would write those songs and call them encouraging.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit