"Christian" Love... At Its Finest...

by AGuest 15 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL They keep playing the clip on T.V. of all those black crows throwing brooms at each other- too funny! Even funnier is that Jesus wasn't even born in Bethlehem, so they are fighting over nothing. That's par for course in the Middle East though.

• elderelite
  • bob1999
    bob1999

"Yet, the Palestinians are considered the "bad" guys..."

Are you really equating a "scuffle" to rockets?

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Are you really equating a "scuffle" to rockets?

Ummmm, no, dear bob (peace to you!). Of course not... and why in the world are YOU? I mean, I don't think the locals have or launch rockets. They apparently try to keep the peace between idiotic-acting "christians", though... which I'm thinking they COULD have just let beat the heck out of one another.

Peace...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Will and Grace, Two and a Half Men , Friends... Seriously you don't think us comedy is built on sexual innuendo?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Absolutely, dear Q (peace to you!)... and I don't watch those, either. For comedy, I like [more] "realistic" family type stuff: Modern Family, Everybody Hates Chris, Mob Wives, or some other "reality" show (I am simply fascinated by these people and how they act/treat one another! Usually, my mouth is hanging open through an entire episode - LOLOLOL! I often ask my husband, "Do women REALLY act that way??" He says yes, often. I just shake my head... and keep watching...)...

For the most part, though, my TV is usually on the news, some cooking/travel show, or a movie. I am SO waiting for the new season of "Downton Abbey", though!

Peace!

SA, on her own... wondering if they're ever gonna bring back "Mad Men"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit