"Christian" Love... At Its Finest...

by AGuest 15 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/28/bethlehem-religious-fight_n_1172475.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl20|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D123431

Yet, the Palestinians are considered the "bad" guys...

Sheesh. And peace to you, all!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who can imagine Christ ROFL laughing at this, but knows he's shaking his head in sorrow... and maybe even a bit of embarassment FOR these idjits...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Does Christ really ROFL? Doesn't that show his under crackers? Of course you do know him on a personal chat level so I suppose he does!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Qcmbr, you'd be surprised at how sarcastic Jesus can be... he's a riot, that guy.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I did say "imagine," dear Q (peace!)... not "see"...

SA, on her own...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

SBC - your post utterly threw me! I thought it was AG's and I was caught by the genius of her self-depreciating humour. Just realised it was yours! Phew - I was almost having to re-assess and offer AG a compliment hehe.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Rats - Doesn't seem to be much "better" among some Jews:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/27/naama-margolese_n_1170655.html?ir=Religion

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, whose Lord absolutely does have a sense of humor... albeit, perhaps not as mundane and simplistic as some of ours...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Shove off - my humour is far from mundane and is laced with multiple subtexts :P

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ahhh, who's the delusional one, now? LOLOLOLOL!

Peace, dear Q, truly...

SA, on her own...

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

It's the British thing - you Americans don't speak our language so you can't understand the truth which is of course UK Comedy - you must be one of the chosen few to see and hear the BBC..

• AGuest
    AGuest

You know, you may be right, actually, dear one (peace!). While I LOVE British drama, and especially historical fiction, Shakespeare, and Celtic/other lore... the comedy just doesn't do it for me. Too... I think the right word is "droll." A LOT of sexual inuendo... which makes me think there's a lot of sexually repressed male Brits. Maybe not. Don't care enough to muse on that one too much.

I think dear WS (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!) is funny as HECK. But aside from her... the rest of you rarely raise a chuckle in me. Same for the Aussies (sorry, dear ones - only "speaking" truth!).

Now those Canadians? Another story altogether. THEY crack me UP. HECKA funny, them.

Peace!

SA, who also doesn't get a lot of Asian humor... except Korean - OMG!... and Indian, which has me ROFL... on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit