How did life started - the scientific answer!

by dark angle 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dark angle
  • Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

but, but what about the peanut butter...?

Seriously - great video and full of interesting stuff :)

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Thanks. Evolutionists want to disconnect abiogenesis from their fantasy theory. Well, sorry, you can't. Evolution vs. abiogensis wouldn't keep coming up unless they were obviously connected.

Abiogenesis and evolution may not be connected in the world of evolutionists, but they are still connected in the real world, which completely disproves that incorrect theory. What evolutionists need to do is disprove the Bible, which they can't.

LS

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

HOW DID MAN GET HERE? BY EVOLUTION OR SEX?

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

When evolutionists start explaining the SPIRITUAL WORLD then maybe I'll be able to stand to listen to their nonsense.

LS

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Lars - can you enlighten us - in a few sentences - how the scientific community ties evolution to abiogenesis?

Are sex and evolution the only two options ? Don't you want to give us ribs or dust + breath or insemination via spirit using god sperm?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Thanks Dark Angel. Interesting video. I'm an absolute believer in evolution and have studied it in depth in my anthropology classes, but I haven't spent much time on Abiogenesis. SIGH And yet, when someone wants to argue against evolution they often end up arguing about Abiogenesis---as if the fact that evolution doesn't address the origin of life, it must not be true. Yet it addresses speciation. I love this video for that reason alone---but the rest was interesting too.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks, marking for later.

Sooner or later abiogenesis will be solved definitively and then creationists will retreat for a while to their final refuge cosmology.

Lars demonstrates god of the gaps very eloquently.

• cofty
    cofty

When evolutionists start explaining the SPIRITUAL WORLD then maybe I'll be able to stand to listen to their nonsense - Lars

That's esy, there isn't one.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Thanks. Evolutionists want to disconnect abiogenesis from their fantasy theory. Well, sorry, you can't. Evolution vs. abiogensis wouldn't keep coming up unless they were obviously connected.

Once again larsinger demonstrates his ignorance. It's nothing to do with what evolutionists might want. Evolutions don't claim that the theories were ever connected. Evolution doesn't attempt to explain how life originated. The only reason the argument comes up is because, after failing to properly debunk evolution, creationists often subsequently attack theories about the origin of life instead.

Abiogenesis and evolution may not be connected in the world of evolutionists, but they are still connected in the real world, which completely disproves that incorrect theory.

It's been established fairly strongly in the past that larsinger does not have a particularly good grasp on reality. But aside from that, abiogenesis and evolution just aren't the same thing. The only sense in which they're 'connected' is that if abiogenesis never happened, then evolution would not have followed, but no one is arguing that.

What evolutionists need to do is disprove the Bible, which they can't.

There are a great many things that disprove much of the Bible. There is no archeological evidence for pretty much anything prior to the divided monarchy, let alone the fanciful creation myth in the first couple of chapters in Genesis. In fact, the Bible doesn't provide much detail about 'creation' to make any attempt to prove or disprove anything at all about the actual process, and there is a great amount of evidence to indicate that the Genesis creation myth, if taken literally, is absolutely false.

HOW DID MAN GET HERE? BY EVOLUTION OR SEX?

Yawn... And then he demonstrates his fixation on sexuality. But, of course, sexual reproduction developed much later than the origins of life on Earth, and asexual reproduction remains the method used by single-celled organisms, as well as many multicelled organisms including many plants, fungi, and a variety of animals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit