I was previewing the March 15th, 2012 Watchtower...

by ziddina 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey!

Azazel!!

Don't throw up on this thread!!

Nyuk, nyuk....

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "the article could be re-written, using their own logic and techniques, to bypass their defence mechanism..."

OOOOO, Black Sheep, I would LOVE to see that!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Punk of Nice!!!

ALWAYS good to see you, man!!! You crack me up!!! r

giant rofl

I like your breakdown of their idiocy in your post #1912...!!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I knew a certain Bethelite and wife who while working at bethel also decided to aux pioneer as well... They fell asleep at a green light..."

I can see that happening, Aussie Oz...

I knew of a brother who went to Bethel, came back to the Montview congregation in Aurora, Colorado, married some pioneer sister and ended up working in the mountains around Carbondale...

He supposedly was killed by a drunk driver one night, driving those long, winding mountain roads to get home after working hard at a low-paying construction job...

I've often wondered whether he fell asleep at the wheel, instead.

Tragic, and such a waste.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hamsterbait - GREAT response!!

th

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "These articles make no sense. Yes, quite a few people die in crashes because they fall asleep at the wheel (including many witlesses returning from Grand Boasting Sessions or going in field circus after less than 4 hours of sleep). This might have to do with driving too slowly, so you get lulled into sleep instead of being stimulated into staying awake or you are later to your destination and more likely to sleep at the wheel. It also has to do with driving too long without a break.
    Now, what does that have to do with maintaining urgency in preaching? ..."

WT Wizard...

You said THE WORD, man!! th

• ziddina
    ziddina

Heaven...

"Stop playing those Kingdumb Maladies while driving. That should help tremendously. ...."

AOUWWW!!! I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt!!! Ow ow ow ow HA HA ow ow HA HA HA!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Punk of Nice...

Your post #1917 - hilarious AND dead-on!!!

" ('Imagine', says who? Sounds like the WBT$ is making it up as they go along......er........no change there then!)..."
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, everyone, for your comments!!!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Notice how they avoid the apperance of interrogating or prying.

Sounds like they don't actually condemn interrogations and prying. You just don't want the person to realize that is what you are doing. It is all about appearances. It sickens me how intent they are on polishing the outside of that filthy cup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit