This would come in VERY handy for some of us with JC's on the horizon...

by Morbidzbaby 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

http://www.livescribe.com/en-us/smartpen/echo/

This is awesome...and pretty inconspicuous, I'd say...

• ziddina
    ziddina

I've wondered about those items....

I'd like a solid undercover style of recording device - perhaps a mike disguised as a button or pin - with a receiving unit outside of the KH...

I'd bet that some geeky elders are already starting to try to figure out how to screen for microphones and hidden mikes....

The more often that people post undercover recordings of their "judicial committees", the more likely it is that the elders will REALLY be watching like hawks for hidden microphones... So I'd be more inclined to go for something even more covert.

Zid

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm looking for something that I can simply drop on the floor and leave in the room when I'm sent out. Once it's all over, I can just pick it up. It's mine and they can't have it, and I don't think they'd be willing to pry it out of my hands. LOL I've been looking at devices and trying to figure out how I could pull it off. I'm pretty sure they have been "counselled" by now to keep their eyes open for that kind of maneuver, and I know if they found it while I was out of the room, I probably wouldn't get it back. But that's okay, I plan to have a backup with me to at least get the parts where I'm in the room.

Yes, I've been thinking about this. On the other hand, a dub sees it and probably thinks---ohhh, that would be so great at meetings! I'll never miss a word.

NC

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

I think the smartest thing to do would be to hide it in the lining of a jacket/coat. Set it to record before you arrive. Take your coat off immediately when you enter the room. Leave it in the room when you are asked to walk out.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I've thought of that too. I bet they are on the lookout for it though. Still it's the option most likely to work.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

This is interesting. It's three parts---I've posted only the first part, but you can go from there. Part three is very interesting---so listen all the way to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHgDqgttH98&feature=related

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

"High–contrast OLED display makes it easy to navigate smartpen apps"

That might take some hiding

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

NC I watched that JC awhile ago... I can't believe the elders had the audacity to speak to this guy's friend and tell him "Do not speak to him EVER". Assholes. As if their wickedness wasn't in plain sight of this man. And they lied outright. First one said they hadn't read anything online he had written...then the other said that the grandfather SHOWED him, so apparently now he "knows his thoughts".

Ridiculous.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, that second john really seemed upset at what happened. I was surprised---I thought he really was a witness and knew what to expect. But then i was surprised they allowed him to stay. But yeah---------don't speak to him EVER again-----and yet they kept saying if he changed his attitude they would be willing to help. Sounds like they had written him off forever already though.

NC

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

This would be even handier.

Image Detail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit