how many JW on this site

by happy man 27 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Am i the only?
    The name of the site, Jehovas vittness.com?
    Well sure we must have permission to say what we fell here, cant understan that Ex say that this is ther site,
    havent they red the heading.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Count this cat in happy man

• zev
    zev

yup, i read it...
    it says discussion forum for ANYTHING J-W related.

that means pro - or - con.

welcome.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

happy man, this site is a "Discussion forum for anything JW related" and "everyone is welcome"

this is not a site just for xjws nor for jws. it's for ANYONE interested in anything to do with jws, the society etc etc. no one is saying it's just for xjws :) welcome to the board, enjoy the ride.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

Welcome
    Was a JW, now a christian.
    It's for discussion on anything JW so I guess anyone with experience with the JWs can discuss right? That also means the bad experiences too. I personally had no 'bad experience' with them until I had already become a christian instead of JW. I hold no hard feelings but have studied the Bible extensively and feel for them. Can't wait to talk with you sometime ! Have a fabulous day!
    <>< Angie

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, is this one of those contests....like how many jelly beans are in the jar? Okay, I guess 4,132.5. Do I get a prize? Am I close?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I think there's seven or eight 'loyalists' who are regular posters, some active JW dissidents, many inactive posters who expose the faults, and a whole bunch of DA'd and DF'd people who are fed up with the WTBTS.

But trust me dude, you WTBTS'ers make yourselves known.

ashi

• happy man
    happy man

Fredhall
    Are we the beauti and the beast?
    Did i see you on pure language?
    Think it was some Fred ther, but email didnt work?

• Beans
    Beans

We welcome all especially the current sekt members,for they will see that those who have left are not all evil! Perhaps light can be shed on issues you are not aware of in the organization!

www.Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

• lurk
    lurk

helloooooooooooooooooo yes me im a jw.

you can say what evere you want here. this is free speach territory

just dont say anything nice about jws or your minced beef ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit