11,824 Memorial Partakers in 2011

by FrankWTower 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FrankWTower
    FrankWTower

There were 11,202 partakers in 2010. And 11,824 partakers in 2011.

There was an increase of 622 or 5.5% in one year.

Your thoughts?

Source: 2012 Yearbook (in spanish)

• designs
    designs

Truly the door to Heaven is open again

• bob1999
    bob1999

"Truly the door to Heaven is open again "

For the WTS new light on the generation understand to work, the doors of Heaven have to be opened again.

Think about it.

Peace

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

over 12k next year

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

This has got to be driving the die-harder Bethel-Boys mad.

Marvin Shilmer

• Mary
    Mary
    There were 11,202 partakers in 2010. And 11,824 partakers in 2011. There was an increase of 622 or 5.5% in one year. Your thoughts?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Does that mean I can get in? Are new partakers newly baptised or are they members who have been baptised for a long time suddenly realizing they are annointed?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The economy being what it is, people are doing whatever they can to get their hands on something to eat and drink ??

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There were 11,202 partakers in 2010. And 11,824 partakers in 2011.

There was an increase of 622 or 5.5% in one year.

Considering that there was a worldwide increase of only about 2% (trying to recall from gin influenced memory) but a 5.5% among the ranks of the Annointed, perhaps it is indeed time for WTS to have some New Lite that EVERYONE is of the Annointed, then perhaps they could have a 5.5% organization wide.

DOC

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Speaking for myself; the decline of memorial partakers over the early years of my association with the 'Truth' was always a safe indicator of how close to the end we were. And now with the increase of remnant partakers I'm convinced of how clueless these sons of a Jack Ass the GB have been. Speculation has always been the WTBTS' downfall and will continue to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit