WHEN THE FECAL MATTER HITS THE FAN

by You Know 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

You Know I really think you should change your picture to reflect your self image...

• Carmel
    Carmel

Robert,

Your scatological metaphore is so apt. Reminds me of the "dung gate" in Jerusalem. That's where all the sewage and pretruscables were thrown to get the stench out of the heart of town.

Carmel, going back to the "east gate" class

• zugzzwan
    zugzzwan

You Know.........all that crap you just wrote is so deep and mumbo jumbo Jehovah this Jehovah that, reproach this, reproach that, cleanse his people this, cleanse his people that.....it reminds me of trying to stay awake during the bookstudy when we were going through the Babylon Book when I was about 6 years old. Please......it's just a bunch of crap!

PS......if you don't think that you are an apostate just by being here, even posting that crap you are out of your mind. I come from a family full of JW's I mean numbering in the dozens......more elders and ms's in my family that at one of them hokey ms schools.....I guarantee you just let them get a whiff and yourrrrrrrr outttaaa there!

Personally I think that you sound like a wanna be "anointed" one that didn't cut the mustard. Take a pill and chill!

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Amen..

Brother zugzzwan

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This Post reminded me to ask the same Q I have asked before w/no answer.

"Why is Bill Bowen not df'd or d'ad or shunned?" He is "in good standing" is he not or was that a false statement?

It is a valid question.

P.S. This part is translated so "ring" can understand it.

Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
    Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
    I don't see 'cowboy on this thread so 'ring' probably won't read this anyway.

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit