WHEN THE FECAL MATTER HITS THE FAN

by You Know 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• You Know
    You Know

------------------- WHEN THE “FECAL MATTER” HITS THE FAN! -------------------

The book of Malachi is addressed to the priests of Israel after the time of judgment when the Babylonians destroyed the nation. But, in reality, the prophecy applies to the anointed priests of the Christian era who are similarly in a legally binding covenant relationship with Jehovah God. In fact, the book of Malachi appears to be a legal document that establishes, through Jehovah’s foresight, the issues that God has with his priests.

It is particularly noteworthy that since the time that Christ established the New Covenant, and spiritual Israel came into being, that God has not personally inspected his nation and passed judgment upon it. That’s what the book of Malachi is all about.

In view of the obvious corruption and hypocrisy on the part of leading Watchtower officials, as regards the yoking the organization to the United Nations as an NGO, it would seem that if Jehovah’s Witnesses are in a special relationship with Jehovah, as we claim, then God must certainly have a legal opinion on that situation. And indeed he does.

While the Watchtower’s inclination is to interpret all negative counsel and Jehovah’s denunciations as applying to Christendom, the fact is that Christendom could not possibly be in a covenant relationship with God. There is simply no way that Christendom’s hundreds of diverse sects could make up any sort of unified spiritual nation. For example Malachi 2:10a states: “Is it not one father that all of us have? Is it not one God that has created us?” The prophet is not here speaking about God creating and fathering humans, as he did in the Garden of Eden. Instead, he is referring to God becoming a father and creator of a people and nation---as in the case of Israel. That is evident by the next part of the verse that goes on, saying: “Why is it that we deal treacherously with one another, in profaning the covenant of our forefathers?”

So, clearly, God is speaking to his nation of priests who are in a covenant with him. As a matter of fact, the Watchtower recognizes that verses 3-7 of the 2nd chapter applies to Jesus Christ. But, is Jesus the High Priest of the Levitical order of priests? No, of course not. Jesus was not of the tribe of Levi and is a priest in the Christian arrangement due to the prophecies that described him as a priest according to the manner of Melchizedek. In other words, his appointment is not inherited but came directly from God. So, the sons of Levi whom Jehovah is speaking to, who have over them this righteous truth-speaking priest, are in actuality the anointed Christian under-priests and not the sons of Levi. That being the case then how is it that the priests have dealt treacherously with each other?

Jehovah goes on to say in verse eleven: “Judah has dealt treacherously, and a detestable thing has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah has profaned the holiness of Jehovah, which He has loved, and he has taken possession of the daughter of a foreign god as a bride.”

This taking “possession of the daughter of a foreign god as a bride” may well be referring to the Watchtower’s hypocritical attachment to the United Nations Organization. The foreign god, of course, is Satan the Devil. And his daughter is the United Nations Organization that aspires to rule the world in place of Christ. Such a thing is truly detestable in Jehovah’s eyes and it is absolute treachery on the part of those anointed ones in positions of responsibility to compromise the organization in that way and bring community guilt upon all of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Not only that, back up at Malachi 2:8 Jehovah says to his priests: “But you men---you have turned aside from the way. You have caused many to stumble in the Law. You have ruined the covenant of Levi,” Jehovah of armies has said. Apparently, when Jehovah opens the ears of his servants to his pre-recorded judgments, no doubt during the oncoming tribulation, by that time many of Jehovah’s people will have been caused to stumble by the Watchtower Society’s foolishness and unfaithfulness.

So, if there is any consolations in the face of God’s impending judgments, apostates can at least have the temporary enjoyment of knowing that many more, other than just themselves, are destined to stumble out of the truth in the days ahead. In all likelihood, those responsible for steering the Watchtower into an alliance with the United Nations are not finished with their work yet. We will see going forward, especially during the turmoil of the tribulation, just what kind of mischief that will yet come up with before Jehovah’s judgments overtake them.

No wonder, then, that Jehovah poses the somewhat disturbing rhetorical question through Malachi, asking: “But who will be putting up with the day of his coming, and who will be the one standing when he appears? For he will be like the fire of a refiner and like the lye of laundrymen” Jesus asked the same question when he said: “Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find the faith on the earth?” The arrival of the messenger of the covenant is when Christ initiates the judging of God’s household of servants. That will be the occasion when Jehovah’s Christ is certain to rebuke and punish all his servants for their unfaithfulness, as well as dismiss the evil slave entirely from the household. As Christ noted in Luke’s account of the faithful slave, even the faithful slave gets beaten with a few lashes for his ignorance and failures.

On a positive note, Christ’s acting as a refiner means that all the things that are wrong in the organization will be corrected. That also indicates that the prophecy doesn’t apply to Christendom since it says that Christ is going to refine his servants through discipline and adversity. Christendom is going to be completely destroyed not refined and cleansed. Christ also personally verified that there would be a refining operation when he said that during the conclusion that his angels would “collect out of his kingdom all things causing stumbling and all persons doing lawlessness.” That’s what we are facing. So, for those handful of readers, who love God’s people and the truth, and who are hanging on to their faith, there is good reason to continue to wait upon Jehovah’s judgments to set matters straight.

As regards the title of this post: At Malachi 2:3 God says: “Look! I am rebuking on your account the sown seed, and I will scatter dung upon your faces, the dung of your festivals; and someone will actually carrying you away to it.”

That explains, by the way, why the growth in the organization has stopped in many countries, because Jehovah has rebuked the seed, or withdrawn his blessing from our ministry. As regards the footnote for the word “dung,” it mentions that an alternative rendering is “fecal matter.” Indeed, the Watchtower is in trouble, but not because apostates are busy scurrying around revealing the Watchtower’s wickedness and hypocrisy, but rather, because our God Jehovah is disgusted with us.

You have to love Jehovah’s directness. I do anyway. He sure doesn’t mince words when it comes to clearing his name of the reproach his servants bring on him. Jehovah as much as tells us that he is going to let the proverbial fecal matter hit the whirling blades for the widest possible distribution and maximum effect, and that his priests are in line to get it right in the face. That should make some people very happy. / You Know

• LDH
    LDH

YK,

Don't you ever get tired of talking like one of the "men of old?"

Lisa
    "You hate me, you do, and you do not love me" Class

• Celia
    Celia

Typical of the Watch Tower mindset...
    when people listen to our message and join our ranks, it just shows that Jehovah is backing us and approves of our work...
    when "worldly" people discover and spread all the lies and deceptions we've been preaching, Jehovah clears his name and brings reproach to his servants...
    Sigh !

• HenryP
    HenryP

I've enjoyed your analysis of these scriptures and you certainly have an interesting take on it. It seems to fit in, but I have to disagree here. You are assuming that the association of the Watchtower with the UN was a gross sin and not an innocent act in order to take advantage of a resource for upcoming articles. By your statements in this post you doubt the sincerity of the Watchtower's explanation on the reason they became an NGO.

Why should we doubt our brothers? Is becoming an NGO the same as fornicating with the enemy? I don't think so. The brothers obviously saw a benefit without compromising our loyalty to Jehovah. They took advantage of what the UN was offering, but they did not back it up as humanity's solution to its problems. They never said that it is Jehovah's instrument to bring peace and security to earth. I do not see the actions of these brothers as a "sin".

I am sorry to point out that maybe on this issue, you have read too much into the "apostate reasoning" that is presented with the supposed "proof". If one looks at this "proof" without the demonized reasoning, then there is nothing to it.

• Celia
    Celia
    Is becoming an NGO the same as fornicating with the enemy? I don't think so.

Why aren't the rank and file Witnesses allowed to join their local YMCA, then ?
    They just want to take advantage of its ressources, for their own well-being...

• Julie
    Julie

HI Robert,

I have to admit I didn't read your post (not my thing--no offense), just wanted to comment on your witty Thread Title. LOL Good one.

Julie

• Joseph Joachim
    Joseph Joachim

Such a thing is truly detestable in Jehovah’s eyes and it is absolute treachery on the part of those anointed ones in positions of responsibility to compromise the organization in that way and bring community guilt upon all of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Now, how can you say that and call us apostates? Go show this post to one of the elders in your congregation and see if they won't call you an apostate.

BTW, you're outdoing the Writing Department in contradicting yourself in every sentence you write. If Jeho-bah rejected the churches of Christendom as you say, why would he not reject the WTS as well instead of refining it?

• You Know
    You Know
    By your statements in this post you doubt the sincerity of the Watchtower's explanation on the reason they became an NGO.

Yes, I do. The reason I do is that it is obvious that the Watchtower has dutifully attempted to keep its obligation as an NGO by promoting the UN in very subtle ways. I remember before any of this came out about the Wt's NGO status that I was very perplexed and somewhat disturbed about why the Watchtower spoke of the UN in such glowing terms. Here is this agency that we reconize as a counterfeit of God's kingdom and one that is going to destroy all religion thoughout the earth, and yet there is no mention of the UN's policies in that regard. The Awake! has had numerous articles though about how hard the UN is trying to solve mankind's problems---as if sovereign nations weren't doing anything to solve problems. I am no patriot but when was the last time you saw an article in one of the magazines talking about the good things that America has done for the world?

Since about 1994 I had been researching the United Nations and the the drive by globalists to establish a new world order. There are numerous patriotic groups that have published tons of material documenting the United Nation's intentions and efforts, in concert with the British Empire, to destroy the nation-state system of things for the express purpose of re-establishing a global empire. One of their key policies has to do with reducing the earth's population by about 80%. And there is no doubt in my mind that Jehovah is going to allow them to do just that---when the time arrives. Yet, the Watchtower speaks about the UN in very warm and fuzzy tones. There is no question in my mind that the Watchtower has been seduced to do the UN's bidding by speaking against nationalism as the worst scourge of mankind, while promoting imperialism in the form of globalism, which by far is a much more pernicious form of government. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

as ive stated before, by parading around as a jehovahs witness, going door to door proclaming yourself as a jehovahs witness, and passing out literature written by jehovahs witnesses, you are standing behind all of their practices, including the ngo stance/issue. unless you give out the wt with a disclaimer (here is some important info, but i dont agree 100% with the organization behind it), you are one of two things.....either you are an "apostate", or you are an obvious hypocrite. surely you are intelligent enough to see this, no?

btw, i dont know if you saw my little 2002 thread or not, but i was wondering if you and your idol larouche have any thoughts on this twenty o two occurance? if youre unfamiliar, tomorrow at 802 pm the military clocks will read 2002 2002 2002, and there are some people running around saying this would be significant in some way......i figured you were proabably spearheading that prophesy.

aa

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Yo Henry,

Is becoming an NGO the same as fornicating with the enemy? I don't think so.
    Go read teh Dec 1, 1976 Watchtower - Pages 709 to 711. Article title is "Can an Image Bring Peace and Security".

Read the last 5 paragraphs.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit