A heartfelt "Thank You" to Simon, his family and to the all the mods

by Dagney 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

too funny

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Merry Christmas you mentally diseased apostates. I'd rather spend a life time in a turkish prison with you guys, as opposed to a day in paradise with the WT

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I would like to better express my gratitude for this forum. Only a few months ago hubby and I were miserable inactive JWs who were dealing with guilt and anxiety. We were physically and emotionally unable to take the beatings at the KH any longer. We were hoping either for the "end" to come or some kind of "Reform" in the Society.

JVN changed our lives. Suddenly information was available to us we never knew existed. We lurked here a few weeks and read read read . Not only were we shown the WTS was NEVER Gods chosen instrument, but we were abe to find others with similar backgrounds and experiences. Before JVN we had NO one we could talk to. Now, not only do we enjoy the support we have been given, hopefully we will be able to say something helpful to others. WIN, WIN!!!

So, thank-you and Happy Hollidays to Simon and the the moderators as well as all the posters.

• mouthy
    mouthy

See that is the GOOD NEWS!!!!! So glad your free Happy Holiday ,Christmas, New year

• ziddina
    ziddina

HEAR HEAR!!!

And a very

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

MERRY

SIMON AND FAMILY

CHRISTMAS

(and MODS)

TO ALL!!!

whoopsies.... can't forget the wonderful MODS...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"So thank you Simon and all for your work and time in keeping this board going from the bottom of my heart"

......and from the bottom of my heart too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit