why can't we get shows like star trek anymore?

by cptkirk 62 Replies latest jw friends

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

very simple. wonderwoman is supposed to be radiating with color and strength. she is also supposed to represent something idealistic. in your icon she is void of color, looking down, sad and depressed. basically saying everything that i thought was supposed to be worthy, turns out not to be worthy...and all of my energy and power, has no place anymore supporting the former idealistic cause.

• ziddina
    ziddina

oOOOO, I had the hots for Mr. Spock when I was a kid!!

Green-tinted skin, pointy ears, emotional unavailability and "Vulcan nerve pinch" - YUMMY!!!

And though he only went into 'heat' once every seven years - dayYAMMM!!!

That one night with a sex-starved half-Vulcan was worth waiting for!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey! Cptkirk!! Don't tug on Superman's cape, and don't mess with Wonder Woman, or she'll lasso yer arse!!

• talesin
    talesin

hehehe, ,,, @ Zid

cptkirk ,,, wow, WW is just quietly reflecting ....

CptKirk

are u okay? It seems like you are projecting some really negative imagery where it does not exist ,,, WW, in my mind,,, is just looking 'comtemplative".

(((((cptkirk)))))

tal

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

you guys are way to defensive. yes i am projecting, it's exactly how i feel.

• talesin
    talesin

LOL @ Zid!!!

Hey! Cptkirk!! Don't tug on Superman's cape, and don't mess with Wonder Woman, or she'll lasso yer arse!!

• talesin
    talesin

Post 397 of 397
    Since 7/24/2011
    you guys are way to defensive.

hahahaha!!!! okay, you attack me,,, and then call me defensive.

oy! do you get the irony of that? If not,,, fuck you.

:)

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Lighten up man!!! Whoa!

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

attacking you by saying that your icon invoked feelings of "being let down"?...ok. i appreciate that you at least do not mask your hostility...unfortunately misguided hostility can lead to unecessary suffering.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I had so much fun with Star Trek. My 7th grade science teacher told us we would love it and that it wasn't heavy science. Great fun. Decades of Star Trek was so much fun. The show felt like family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit