Has This Place Helped You To Come Out Or Stay Out Of The Organization?

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

yes, I read about the WT Society's history of deceit and I got drunk with hatred for the GB. That gave me the courage to write my DA and to present it to the elders.

• designs
    designs

Yea us!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I was out for good anyway,but finding this site was like being rich and winning the lottery anyway.Its wonderful...

• kazar
    kazar

This forum has definitely helped me stay out and sane. There are time I wax nostalgic and feel Iwant to go back to the Kingdom Hall....then I come on the forum and remember with clarity why I left.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Only mentally. Which I see as a blessing and a curse.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I was simply terrified at my own acknowledgement of my apostacy. The people on this forum helped me to take a deep breath and regroup. I needed someone to understand, and they did. I will always be grateful. I spent weeks and months reading all the old discussion of doctrine, etc. in the archives. The level of scholarship is often wonderful. I wish I could pay it forward, but it seems that it's all been said, and said better than I could.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

min

i was out first time i found this site about 2003 and b4 i refound this site in 2009, but it certainly saved me from going back in 2009, bcoz of personal reasons I thought about returning (for about 1 1/2 min) when i googled & this sight appeared & I was saved......phew just in the nick of time

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

A shelter from the storm ;)

• d
    d

This site helped me to see the truth for what it is. I had my doubts at first and was scared but know I am confindent the Jw's have no truth. I thank you all for helping me to see the light.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I had niggling thoughts and doubt from around 1993 after 33 years being an active member and could no longer in all conscience keep associating,however,not realizing how indoctrinated I was,their were some things I just couldnt let go of. The power of indoctrination is incredible. It`s about 4 years now since I came across this site and its been truly mind expanding,the things I have learned.Admmittedly I had trouble beleiving some of the things I was learning,

Jehovah`s Witnesses an NGO of the UN ? NO way !!!

" " Use cows blood ? " " no way !!

" " Use blood fractions ? no way !!

They did WHAT ? with the generation teaching ( Ludicrous teaching ) no way !!

The annointed remnant on earth are lessoning as the years roll on,about 8000 10 years ago ,nearly 12000 in 2011 ? no way !!

When I was an active witness I thought the clergy of christendom were inexcusable for teaching error,but now its abhorrent to me that the WTB&TS treats their members eg: Jehovahs Witnesses with such utter contempt in using such doublespeak and deception to mislead them.

Thank you JW net Discussion Forum for freeing me of this superstition

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit