Time for another school update!! Really great news!!!

by noni1974 23 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I just got my offical grades from my school. For the first time ever in my life I earned a 4.0 GPA for this last semester. I made the Dean's List again for the Fall 2011 semester. I also have a cumulative GPA of 3.7. Yep I'm burning it up at school. I also decided to take my education further this semester and go after my BA. I had to switch my major but not to much. What I was going to school for was not something I could get a BA in so I switched to Health Information Management. I've also talked to a local university about going there after I graduate with my AA and it looks like I won't have any probelms getting in.

I swear hard work and dedication do really pay off.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Congrats, now go have a beer!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes! Quite awesome! Congrats!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Great Great Great!!!!!! Keep on learning!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's great NONI1974 :)

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Not the works of the Debil thems higher ed institutions, huh?

Great! I hope you continue blazing through and be absolutely proud of the accomplishments achieved by using your God given (or not ) potential.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Damn, I was hoping this was about the Theocratic Ministry School and Service Meeting being done away with. None the less, great news Noni.

• Giordano
    Giordano

good job Noni!

• Azazel
    Azazel

Az

• fade_away
    fade_away

Awesome!!! Keep it up! You're an inspiration to me. I don't want to spend my whole life working in warehouse jobs (thank you WT)....I really need to get out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit