please suggest classic xmas movies...

by highdose 41 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Love Actually, 2003 British film

• I quit!
    I quit!

Laurel and Hardy's March of the Wooden Soldiers

I agree with Talesin on the 51 version of the A Christmas Carol. Everything after thas was mediocre at best till the Patrick Stewart version came a long.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Talesin mentioned the best Christmas Carol film that I think is the best. (Alistair Sims 1951) was great in it, but not only him. All of the supporting cast was exceptional, I thought.

dc

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Fandango's 10 worst Christmas movies

1. "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians"
    2. "Silent Night, Deadly Night"
    3. "Jingle All the Way"
    4. "Jack Frost"
    5. "Santa With Muscles"
    6. "Ernest Saves Christmas"
    7. "Home Alone 3"
    8. "Deck the Halls"
    9. "Surviving Christmas"
    10. "Christmas With the Kranks"

• mamamo
    mamamo

Another vote for Love, Actually. Especially the Naked Couple and don't forget to watch the deleted scenes. The one with Bernard's Christmas wish, why did they have to cut that?!!!!

• lola28
    lola28

Another vote here for Love, Actually!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Snowglobe - It's a cute, sweet, and funny Christmas movie. My 10 year old girl loves it.

This is my favorite scene from White Christmas, with Run DMC music. (Got to see it). Vera Ellen is an incredible dancer... Can someone get this to link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIgBLtI6sRY

White Christmas Dance Scene with Run DMC "It's like that"

costascenes Subscribe 5 videos

22,086 Show video statisticsI like this Like I dislike thisAdd to favorites or playlist Add to Share Flag as inappropriate

Uploaded by costascenes on Apr 28, 2009

Track added in tune to a short dance scene taken from the 1954 movie White Christmas. This classic scene features John Brascia & Vera-Ellen. Hope you enjoy it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

And, here's the original number from White Christmas. There are so many good dance numbers in this show . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVS2XalMsm8&feature=related

• Twitch
    Twitch

Bad Santa

lol

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Bad Santa

I was just going to suggest that LOL, but not for under 15 year olds, some places it's rated R18

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit