Disgusting talk about disfellowshipped children...

by Morbidzbaby 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

http://www.archive.org/details/SpirituallyDeadChildren

You have to be fucking kidding me... THIS is mind control at it's best. Encouraging parents to IGNORE their kids who have left the JW's and BLAMING the kids themselves for the rift that's caused. Because, you know, every one of us who have left did so because we wanted to fuck everyone in sight and NOT because it's a fucking CULT!!! Apparently, we're animalistic in our behavior and THAT is why we're no longer JW's.

I love how he has this "keep yourselves in the Truth, fuck your kids" attitude.

ETA: Not just disfellowshipped, but inactive as well!! He made that blatantly clear. And apparently, we're all selfish and think of no one but ourselves and exhude a Satanic spirit.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Jesus said there were sheep that were not his.The WTS has become such a sheep

• mamamo
    mamamo

Wow, Morbidzbaby, have you been talking to my mother?

This is about how every conversation I have had with her ends. I don't understand how hard it is on her and it seems it is harder on those still in than those of us who have left, sob, sob. I have stuck to my guns and not called her now for about 5 months. I was calling about once a month after my father died just to check on her (she is 70), but then there was that July watchtower study, so screw it.

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

That was REALLY disgusting!! I need a drink and a shower!

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

I just listened to it. I have often heard JW's say they do not judge hearts. Nevertheless, here we have JW's being told that if their children are judged by the elders to be deserving of disfellowshipment or even inactive, they should treat the children as though they are spiritually dead. I fail to see how this is not judging hearts.

edit: The talk grossed me out too. I don't see how people can sit & listen and applaud a speech like that.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

That was absolutely disgusting. *applause*

• Azazel
    Azazel

Just listened to it.

All the super fine apostles would all be sitting there nodding their heads like good faithful slaves and every word of this man.

We have all heard this type before, filled with the importance of what they have to say.

I would have been pissed if i were a teenager listening to that talk.

Az

• pof
    pof

I could finish listening to it...What Crap!!! He said something about motives for "the young people" going out in service, or "being JW'S"..Our motives our quite clear..do what your told to do or else...

• guess211
    guess211

simple motive, that is.

• d
    d

This talk is all about control. This is just appalling.How could anybody agree with this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit