Would Jesus Wear a $10,000 Rolex?

by messenger 63 Replies latest jw friends

• HenryP
    HenryP

What test? You were not testing me, all you do is yell "liar liar" with NO proof that YOU were even there. You haven't even stated what proof you want from me except for those stupid questions. I asked you 5 legitimate questions that any Bethelite that served around Brother Larson would know and you avoid those by going back to your simple little boy whinnings.

Fess up, answer the questions and if you can't just shut the hell up. Everyone that has read this thread knows by now that you have exagerated the story and constructed it in a way that makes Brother Larson look bad.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey messenger,this guy screws up all the time.He just wants to be a dub so bad,he just dosen`t have what it takes.Never did..LOL...OUTLAW

• messenger
    messenger

What test?

The intelligence test shithead,

You screwed up and confirmed the very point I wished to make. Then you keep posting after saying you had gave your final word, which of course makes you a liar. Then you finally agree there was a watch involved when earlier you said there was none which proves you lied again. Then you do me the greatest favor of all, you keep posting innocuous stupid comebacks that keep this thread coming back up on the list. Do you really think over 600 people would have read this thread if you had of just let it go? Very doubtful. So now more people have come to know two basic things than would have ever had the chance before:

1. Max Larson was a known asshole who went along with a forced donation to get his $10,000 Rolex while condemning Christendom for similiar conduct in the very magazines he is in charge of printing.

2. You are a shithead.

My points have been thoroughly proven and I am forced to acknowledge the help of a shithead in getting to the truth of WT hypocrisy. The internal dilemma is distressing, yet when you play a shithead for a sucker you have to accept his help when he is stupid enough to give you everything you asked for. Unfortunately your description has dropped another notch you have now earned the title:

Stupid shithead

• messenger
    messenger

Why oh why can I just not let this die....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit