J.R. Brown at local k hall

by reds 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• reds
    reds

Was made aware that over 600 people attended a talk given at a local k hall. J.R. Brown was the speaker. It seems to me that this is pretty much like the pope visiting. Unbelievable!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it would be nice if there were hecklers there, calling him liar.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jr.Brown/ Jr.Brown

All the Dub`s love Jr.Brown/A WBT$ 1st Class Clown

When Jr.Brown comes to Town

All the Dubs wanna Get Down/with Jr. Brown

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/GRAMMY+Celebration+Concert+Tour+Presented+-3uj3WsD2Thl.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

JW's have their "stars" as well. I remember years back a brother/friend of mine was telling me about a memorial back in the 90's. In what is a fairly caucasion area, alot of brothers who were African American were attending the memorial, apparently from other congrgations. Well the question of why that KH was answered when a Bentley pulled up and in came in Michael Jackson's Mom with Janet in tow.

What a scene

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wonder if anyone asked him about this famous interview...probably not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxGvEpkdYUs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I used to have a tape of a talk he gave that was passed all around among the Dubs. That stuff's not allowed anymore.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Never heard of him

• trillaz
    trillaz

wha happened? I would go to the memorial Janet Jackson attended too if I knew she was coming. I wonder if she dressed nice to find a marriage mate LOL

• Dagney
    Dagney

J R Brown gave our memorial talks for several years just just I left and maybe a few more after. The congregation members were passed out tickets to get into our hall because he had a groupie following that would overwhelm the congregation that paid for his visit. So you had to have a ticket to get into the KH even for the regular meeting when he was visiting.

He has a condescending manner of speaking that I couldn't stand. Of course later after I left, I disliked him even more when I heard some of his comments by way of the WT Press Department.

Ugh. Cannot stand the man.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I thought of the rocker too... guess I don't know my GB anymore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit