Ding dong with 4 JWs this morning

by Qcmbr 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Your post was so good . you made me post the first time in months. You kept drowning them in thier own sewer, they knew everything you told them was fact. there a hand full persons on this site thaqt understand what you did and have great respect for what you did. Hopefully you waked up the 24 year old. you gave them the shovel and let them dig thier own grave. to bad you didn't get pictures of their faces every time you EXPOSED THEM. you gave me a three mile smile. ty

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

HAHAHAHA!! Wonderful job! You didn't clue them in to your aposta-status, but used what you "read online" for your knowledge base. THAT is what kept them talking instead of running for the hills! They wanted to prove what you "read" to be wrong. But, you may have just helped at least one of them to THINK. Seems the daughter may have been the one to give some thought to what you said, possibly the mother as well.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    My wife gave me a good b*ll*cking afterwards for arguing in the street.

LOL

There should be more of it.

Cheers

Chris

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Apologies for a lot of garbled syntax, spelling and ideas - I was writing fast everything I could remember before heading out to a panto planning meeting.

Wife just had another chat about it and told me off again (eek) - I said that I wanted her to understand that this was one of the few things in my life that I'm passionate about (defending my family from something truly evil) and that I just happened to have a lot of info from my time here. She agreed that it was good to defend the family but that the kids had been a bit surprised to see their mild mannered dad suddenly get animated and arm wavey in public.

I agreed that it probably wouldn't happen again but I wanted her and the kids to know that behind their JW smiles and magazines with skipping children was the real potential for death, family splits, mental slavery and a life wasted in fear of reality and a yearning for a daydream that never comes. I wanted her to know that for them I'd risk the embarrassment and awkwardness that comes from public debate when it mattered - if only so that they would know that mental freedom is worth fighting and shouting about - always.

I do hope something got through to them but I obviously wasn't being diplomatic - making them doubt was really a secondary aim.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

excellent work, superb.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "And I have to especially agree with your remarks about the 'shooting alcohol in the veins' illustration they like to use. It's the most ridiculous analogy I've ever heard. ..." Scenic Viewer

Actually, with the level of alcoholism among Jehovah's Witnesses, perhaps that's a closet elders' dream...

"Mainline" the stuff so no one sees you drinking!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Some conversations like that at the doors helped me see the truth.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Congratulations Qcmbr!! The JWs will probably think twice about visiting your street again and may be some of what you said sank in. Tell your wife that you were protecting your family. How would your wife feel if one day your children met and fell in love with a JW and the JWs wanted them to participate in a Bible Study? It happened to me and has happened to many other Worldly people. Luckily for me that I am spiritual, but I am not religious and I don't join dangerous cults.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

QC, you got balls!

kudos

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ole Wuz is doin' the happy dance :))

you mean to tell me she didn't pull out her reasoning book and show you on

page 191 that independence outside the congregation leads one to become

under the devils influence ???? after all if you ain't in the hall, your out dealin'

with the devil

you mean to tell me she had no idea that in her very own reasoning book

on page 205 the WTS admits to changin' the "TROOF" ??

why change the "TROOF" after all it was the truth wasn't it????

I always thought misunderstandings happened out of somethin'

that was not true therefore was in need of correctin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit