Google predicts search - Jehovah's Witnesses mentally diseased

by slimboyfat 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TallaulahB
    TallaulahB

When Google does a search, it suggests items based on the things you've searched for before, and on your location and your unique identity. What you see when you type in JW's is not necessarily what I see, or what the average Dub sees either.

Knowing that, I do think we should all be working regularly to elevate the overall page rank position of our favorite apostate sites. One way this can be done is to link articles and sites that you frequent on your own blog or website.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    When Google does a search, it suggests items based on the things you've searched for before, and on your location and your unique identity. What you see when you type in JW's is not necessarily what I see, or what the average Dub sees either.

I see, that's what I was wondering.

• cedars
    cedars

Maybe someone could try it on a computer that definitely HASN'T been used to look up stuff on JWs?

Cedars

• talesin
    talesin

slimboy - I had to try a second search, Jehovah's Witnesses UK --- in my search without UK, the article didn't come up on the first google page (I'm in Canada, and figured that is why)

zagor, thanks for the link to Huffington Post -- this story has legs!~~ w00t!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit