The more stories I read on JWN make me long to go back to the hall...

by serenitynow! 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One good way is to move across country if you are in a position to do so. However, if you just move across town or a small state, chances are too good that the hounders in your home congregation know some of the hounders in your new home's congregation. You might even know someone in the new home territory. And, the hounders think nothing of driving 120 kilometers each way just to pester you, and to get the local hounders to pester you. It is also important to not let any of the witlesses know where you are going, but if you are too close, it takes but one to find you and recognize you while doing field circus to blab your location on their cell phone, and you are going to hear from your old Brother Hounder or his contact in your new territory.

A move of 1,000 km or more, however, is more likely to produce cutting off of the hounders. Don't let any witlesses know you are moving. They are going to have to waste a lot of gas, if they find you, to hound you. And, better is a move halfway around the world--the farther you put yourself away from witlesses you know, the less chance they have of finding you or of contacting your local hounders to harass you.

Of course, doing this is going to be very expensive and will take lots of time and work, especially a move to another country.

• its_me!
    its_me!

LOVE IT! Funny! I think that you would have a full time, well-paying career in that biz!!!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I agree with WT Wizard about moving. BEST decision I ever made. Haven't heard from a non-family JW in half a year!! I changed my phone number as well. Sure, my ex could give the elders in my old congregation my address, but I doubt they'd make any effort to find me. And if they did? Who says I have to admit to who I am??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit