Open letter to Shari / Lilacs

by Okaythen 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Yup, delete the thread...and Okaythen.....PISS OFF!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey NethyaKO,starteted a new thread to abuse people have you.You really are a fucked retired postman.We don`t have a rash of trolls,we have one twisted fuck-up with many personas.One asshole causing 90% of the trouble on this board.Whether your jerome,sexy-friday or yo-yo you are the same fuck-up,the same wannabe dub.You abuse Simons board and fellow posters.Constantly starting new personas,or bringing out sleepers you brought on the board some time ago,bring them out every once in awhile,and put a few posts on them to make them look like regular posters.Your personas are more than the ones I`ve shown in this post.wonKuoY...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTTT.... Think its funny abusing people?I hope Simon does something about you...OUTLAW

• mommy
    mommy

I know we should let this be buried but I have to say ((((lilacs))) sorry someone has invaded your space here. I am having emotional run ins with my 7 year old, I can only imagine what happens when she is 18! You got it tough girl, I hope that things smooth out for you, and for the kids. Just a really quick side note, please think long and hard about sending the kids to your moms, if she really is unstable. I have actually gone to great lengths that in the sad case of something happening to me, my JW family does not get my kids. This is repeating the cycle of "abuse" and I know you want better for your kids. Hang in there sweetie! And I hope your neighbor gets the help she needs as well.

Outlaw?!?!?!? Are you high? You are so hell bent on sniffing the trolls you didn't realize your nose just went up a donkeys bum. This is not the same personna as the ones you mentioned, she is Shari's real life neighbor. Speaking of getting out and seeing past your computer screen, think it is time you got some fresh air? I am not usually this harsh, but geez man are you getting paranoid or what?
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Ax 'em, Simon.

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • ladonna
    ladonna

Okaythen,

What amazed me after the total disgust I felt, was the fact that you appear to know less of Shari than some of us.
    For one thing, Shari has frequently.....yes, frequently had to cut our chats short for the purpose of seeing to the kids..or going to work!!!!
    Yes!!! She works. Yes, she's a single mother!!! But she's one hell of a lady; more than you'll ever be in your wildest dreams.

Shari has shared a lot with me, and I with her, and I can say one thing for a dead certainty. Shari is one of the nicest, kindest, most caring people I have ever met on the internet.
    And guess what else I know, NotOK??? She LOVES her children!

You sad piece of miserable work.

Simon, please delte this thread as it has no bearing on JW.COM. Please????

Ana

Shari....please look in your mail ((((((Sahri))))))))
    Love,
    Ana

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mommy, my mother is not unstable. She is ther best mom you could have. She has helped me out in more ways than one.

I spoke with Okaythen again late last night. We had a long talk and are going to have another tonight at 7pm(after I get finished working LOL) I would say more here but I will not make her feel uncomfortable as she has me. SO, lets just say it is being handled.

Thanks everyone for sticking up for me. I love you guys, your the best.

Lilacs

P.S Ana, nothing is in my mailbox

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Billygoat
    Billygoat

Shari,

I hope talking with Okaythen works out for you. I hope she realizes she can accomplish much more (with smaller amounts of pain), if she had just addressed you personally and privately. If she has the humility to listen to you and willingness to repair your relationship, I think that's great! I think you're one classy lady for dealing with it privately. I'm sure you'll be gracious and kind with her, as you are with us. I know this is a great lesson for all of us! We love you back!

Andi

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Shari,
    Sorry to keep this thread going. Hope you two resolve this. But if not, there is a book, I think it is called Toxic People or Toxic friends. Has some excellent suggestions on weeding out people in our lives who serve no good purpose.
    Good Luck!!
    TW

• ladonna
    ladonna

Lilacs,

Server went down in middle of me working on your email ...Please check it again. I am away from home at present and have to drag my mail from outlook through another server which isn't really reliable.

Please go look....

Love,
    Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit