Open letter to Shari / Lilacs

by Okaythen 40 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Debbie, whatever! Look in your own back yard, dear. I think all those drinking binges and sleeping pills you've taken trying to kill yourself have finally taken it's toll.

And by the way Debbie, my son's name is not Emanuel. It's manuel

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Celia
    Celia

Very disturbing post...
    Okaythen, you're sick, get help !
    How old is Steven ?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Steven is almost 18

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Celia
    Celia

No wonder, 18 is not an easy age....
    He'll change in the next 2 or 3 years, for the better.
    Is this Debbie your neighbor ?
    Oops ! is your son's name Manuel or Steven ? Confused here...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yes, she used to be a friend until I stopped going to her house every time she would ask me over. She didn't like my not doing everything she asked.

I think she has a problem with wanting to control people. As long as you do as she says she is fine with you. If not, she doesn't like you.

• JanH
    JanH

Okaythen,

This is not the first time someone has tried to publicly humiliate members of this board by "outing" them. It only backfires, since we know that if you had the best in mind for Shari or her children you would have done this privately. Such a posting is typically made by possessive or jealous people, who only want to hurt others.

I agree with the others; you're sick and need to get help.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Solace
    Solace

Okaythen:
    I see nothing wrong with someone using the computer while they are at home. Being a single mother is very hard work, not to mention stressfull, if chatting with people on the internet is a hobby Shari has, then so what. It may even be good to relieve some of the stress she may be experiencing.
    My mother raised me and my sister alone, thanks to the W.T.S teaching at the time of scriptural freedom, she was not able to remarry when we were young. She was so depressed, There were times when she was physically abusive, verbally abusive, or pased out from (God knows what drug). When we were babies, if it wasnt for my grandmother, we wouldnt have even been fed. I dont hate my mother but I would never do that to my children. I actually use it as an example of what I would not want to become.
    If a child is in an abusive situation, the adult seeing this, should call Child Protective Services.
    If your main concern is the children and you honestly thought they were being abused, as responsible as you seem to think you are, Im sure you would have called right away.
    It seems to me from your actions, you may have had other motives and what you were trying to acomplish was to humiliate or hurt Shari.

• Francois
    Francois

I am in favor of this thread being deleted.

This is a discussion forum for "anything JW related" as it says in the header at the top of the page.

I really think okaythen has got an overactive ego. I can't see the difference between what he's doing, and a pharisee blowing a trumpet as he was about to give alms to a beggar. Same phenomena.

Take your fuckin' argument off line and get on the phone, or private email, but get it the hell off here.

My two cents.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Get a RealDoll(TM) damnit! You'll feel better...I think it's pretty stupid doing things like this on a forum with this much traffic. About five zillion people are reading this, man...what did you think this was, a private board? *IDIOT* There are a lot of people here who happen to be close to the person you are dishing this out to, and we don't appreciate character attacks at all here.

Cope, whippersnapper!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Shari,

Check your mail.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit