A new method of "counting time".

by dothemath 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dothemath
    dothemath

I think everyone who does put in a field-service report........should just use the principle from "a day for a year"

(Num. 14: 34 Ex. 4:6) I know I put in about 6 minutes of actually talking to someone about religion at work, so in

my report I ended up with about 6 hours!

As a side point.......do the elders in your cong. grill you on putting in your report the very second the month ends?

They don't even send it away until a week later.......yet make it seem as if its life and death.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Ha! Beautiful!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Do the Math,

Nothing new here. Hour for a minute, Day for a year, has been in use for MANY aspiring Ministerial Servants, Elders, and Circuit Overseers for years already!!

In fact I believe 1 minute for 2 HOURS applies to seeing and "being seen" at any Saturday AM Donut shop in your best polyester!! Double points!!

Same applies to "being seen" with friends in large SUV/Mini Van driving aimlessly while "Doing calls", be sure to wave or blow horn for maximum effect. Keeping a clip-on tie and coat in car will give others the impression of true earnestness if seen while taking care of errands.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I got to regular pio and MS the hard way i guess...

not a minute added that i didn't actually do! And man, that was tough some months.

oz

• free2beme
    free2beme

Hell, I aux pioneered and got appointed as an MS without ever being true on time. 2 hours a month equaled 20, 8 equaled aux pioneer. Hell, if I took a lunch break ... that was triple time. I know I was not alone as a time faker, tons did it and I am sure they still do.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Dont forget holidays at time and a half!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

dothemath -

They don't even send it away until a week later

Yes. Mind you, when I did the reports I didn't even have to send them......I logged them online at the washtowel internet site.

How happifying that the WBT$ can use Satan's internet in praise of their imaginary brand name sky daddy 'Jehovah' (TM).

• nugget
    nugget

I found my old pioneer diaries with all the hours carefully noted and the total counted down. I counted time with honesty and it was hard work. Just looking at them stressed me out since the whole month I was obsessed with meeting the hour requirement. I think this preoccupation meant that quality was often sacrificed for quantity what a total waste of time and effort.

• punkofnice
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think I will add a suggestion about turning in your time. When the end of the month arrives, turn it in as punctually as Jehovah has brought upon the end of this system of things. It was first due in 1874. It is currently 2011, and the Washtowel version of Armageddon is no closer than it was in 1874. This gives you 136 years to be late in turning in your time. They are supposed to send in the times by the 6th of the next month--whether they do or not is anyone's guess.

As for inflating your time, Jehovah inflates his work. How many times does that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag get credit for the same blessing, which may not even be true? Every time he tries to take credit for it, you multiply your time by one more unit. And, if the blessing was totally made up before being wrote down, then why not making up a placement and writing down the fake placement on your slip? Fair warnings: Doing this could inflate the numbers the Washtowel puts down and encourage others to do more, and if you are looking to dodge "privileges(??)" and you inflate your time too much, you are going to be hounded for "privileges(??)" all the more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit