Please Post Reasons For Not Believing The Witnesses Have The "Truth" Anymore

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It's either truth or it isn't.

• minimus
    minimus

You can't cry wolf all the time and still be taken seriously. Those that do are "false prophets".

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Have you read there "revelation" book???? The entire thing came from up someone's A$$

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

maninthemiddle - I have written an entire book to establish the fact the WT's claim on "millions now living will never die" was not a falsehood. That expression simply refer to the fact that the memories and deeds of the 1914 generation will not and never pass away. It doesn't refer to their physical existence.

• minimus
    minimus

That's untrue. You too are dishonest. I hope you don't plan on charging for a book like that!

• Bella15
    Bella15

LOL @ mankkeli comment ... sorry

"millions now living will never die" was not a falsehood. That expression simply refer to the fact that the memories and deeds of the 1914 generation will not and never pass away ... I just met a family from Mexico whose father just passed away ... the poor thing didn't get the "simply refer" memo as he was convinced he was not going to die ...

• N.drew
    N.drew

The first reason I ever had is how they interpret Hebrews 10:25. They use it to discourage missing any meeting but they say the verb is "forsake" which means renounce or give up. That never made sense to me.

The other important misunderstanding they teach is that the preposition "in" means out. At Ezekiel 9:4 it is obvious "the detestable things" are being done within the city of Jerusalem.

They teach that it is the sheep with a "good heart condition" that hate the conditions in the world so they are gathered into the fold (to be saved). But it is there in the fold that the problem resides. So it's the people here who are marked as they who are groaning over the error in "Bethel".

• mind blown
    mind blown

Becasue the so called current GB are the new Judas.... among the others. They have tainted many truths with lies to save their butts from embarassment, fraud and prosecution and SOLD OUT many who are innocent victims, including FDS. It was shown in the recent case of Unthank and the attorney saying their is no literal FDS.....

And instead of cleaning their act up, confessing and starting a new.....they CONTINUE TO DIG THEIR GRAVES DEEPER....SAVING THEIR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....

Another thing. Why are their only KHs situated in major black and spanish areas of Manhattan and nothing inbetween where white people are? And why are the majority of JWs in Manhattan black.....maybe because they are easy prey....?? Check out Manhattan map...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    maninthemiddle - I have written an entire book to establish the fact the WT's claim on "millions now living will never die" was not a falsehood.
    That expression simply refer to the fact that the memories and deeds of the 1914 generation will not and never pass away.
    It doesn't refer to their physical existence......Mankelli

A non existant book..

That disagrees with WBT$ Doctrine..Which proves the WBT$ is Right..

What a Dumb Ass..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Why was Furuli respected even among WT elites in Brooklyn?, Isn't He an author of many books on babylonian chronology and a serving elder?.

You are out of touch. I will send a copy to your home if you can afford it, it is just 100dollars directly through me, but will be a lot cheaper when I sell it on amazon in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit