by mankkeli 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crisis of Conscience
  • bohm
    bohm

lying troll.

• mrsjones5
  • sizemik
    sizemik

I might write a review to refute Ray's argument after the reading . . . manky

Hahahaha . . . that's good . . . that's really good . . . hahaha . . . LMSweetFAO.

Sorry MrsJ . . . I know you're right (manky's a troll) . . . but this one does bring out the sense of humor around here. Can we play just a little bit longer? . . . (I haven't got any warts yet).

• sizemik
    sizemik

I will be away from here for some time. . . . manky

Oh right sir . . . I'll file that away with OBVES's latest prophecy under very important.

• transhuman68
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

to refute Ray's argument

Er..............what argument is that then?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I've noticed the OP drops comments or C&P as a thread then fecks off and leaves it to run.

Sorry but my thoughts are that the OP is not a JW, JW sympathiser at all but working under.....

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well he's good. Knows how to get people upset and posting

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I agree with wha happened?

It's curious. I've started several threads about serious questions and concerns I have. And I feel that I've gotten some excellent responses. But hardly any thread I ever started goes beyond 2 pages. The longest ran 8 pages, and ironically that was a thread I started just to mess with a couple of cyber-stalking trolls I encountered!

Manky's Trolls often go many pages and he's had several in double digits. Apparently too many of us are feeding his incessant hunger for attention and it's working!

troll patrol

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Nice description mrsjones5;

It's clear that trolling individuals have profound psychological traits.

Some exhibit a "delusional scammer" combo. That is; they've baised their

lives on an unreality, and continue in a cycle of self-perpetuated delusion.

They are often too proud to admit wrongness, and actively scam everyone

around them to believe, and live in their unhealthy "reality." I know several

people of this sort; when things fall apart for them, they'll rebuild while

leaving hidden the fact that it was their fault. Yet if you call them out on it,

they usually say their sorry; but still won't change!

Thanks for the great topic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit