Feb 2012 public WT - they dare to comment on Harold Camping!!!

by Mickey mouse 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

Having Jehovah on your side means that you never have to apologize. It's always someone else's fault.

• designs
    designs

Current JWs are immune to 1975. They have been so manipulated about 1975 they must think it was some other Religion who predicted The End in that year.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

wow. just wow.

• cedars
    cedars

I like the fact that it's a "camping" kettle! Was that intentional?!!

Nice work. Sometimes it's good to just let the blatant hypocrisy of these articles speak for themselves.

Cedars

• undercover
    undercover

Sneaky bastards...

They pull this shit because they've never prophesied that the earth would be destroyed. So they get to make a little dig at Camping, and others like him, that have predicted the "end of the world"...especially if they predicted a date where nothing happened.

And all Jah's little people lap it up as more proof that they have the right religion, not realizing (or admitting) of course that the WTS has been quilty of esentially the same thing. But instead of the physical earth being destroyed, it's just 99% of the people.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Somewhere, OBVES weeps.

• designs
    designs

In a Bar with some very old Single Malt Scotch...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Rebuttal:

Some believed Armageddon would come in 1914. It did not.

Some believed Armageddon would come in 1925. It did not.

Some believed Armageddon would come in 1975. It did not.

Some believed Armageddon would come before the generation that saw 1914 passed away. It did not.

Some believe Armageddon will come before the generation that overlaps with the generation that saw 1914 passes away. (We shall see, but I'm not counting on it!)

• cedars
    cedars

LostGeneration - I like that rebuttal! The simple ones are the best...

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit