Has anyone gotten reinstated and faded as soon as they could ?

by Pitchess Co-Gen 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

New rules may very well be published one day. That rumor has been around for quite awhile. But it may remain a rumor. One never knows with the dangerous mind-control cult. (Thanks to Mankkeli for reminding us what a dangerous mind-control cult WTS really is.)

BUT....

It hasn't happened. It would be a legistics nightmare to determine who is fading if they occasionally attend meetings or not. I cannot imagine going after fringe JW's that still attend the Memorial because they want their numbers to stay up. DF'ing faders will only make their numbers go down.

Whatever bar they set for DF'ing or DA'ing faders, they can always stay above that bar. If it's only totally inactive people, then a fader can turn in 1 hour of recruiting every 6 months and be considered irregular instead of inactive.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Well of course new rules will be published. They always have been and always will. And no doubt they'll be called "New Light from Jehovah! - Proverbs 4:18".

My point is that mankkeli is completely not believable.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

00DAD - Lets see if I'm believable or not, time will tell.

OnTheWayOut - I'll advise you devise a new strategy for your fading, the days of hiding under the pretext of fading in order to keep relationship intact with your loved ones will soon be gone.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Manky: you're right, time will tell and it has told. You forget, I've read a couple of your posts.

No worries, I'm sure Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins got your back !

• undercover
    undercover

Well, well. New light. From mankkeli, no less. Aren't you running ahead, brother? Or is Jehovah using you as his new channel of communication?

In any case...if you know something, spill. Don't leave us in suspense.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

How you been UC? hahaha this little "nugget" of info made me think of when PBS was hunting down Homer Simpson. They knew where he lived because he had stupidly signed up with Insta-Trace.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Manky: you're right, time will tell and it has told. You forget, I've read a couple of your posts.

No worries, I'm sure Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins got your back!

• Azazel
    Azazel

Greetings to all friends on this site.

First by saying this is my first post under my new user name . For you bible scholars it will make sense .I will private message my old friends here with who i was before. Top secret stuff? I kid you not !

Im just in the last throes of being re instated as a JW and i cant afford the time to spend another year away from my children.

When i first joined this site i posted under my own name ( foolish i hear you yell at the screen..i know that now ) because i was pissed off with the WBTS and i didnt care if they knew it or not. Well as it turned out they did know it , they knew the Facebook ex-jw group i was in and they knew the less than appreciative comments that i had posted here. I had to denounce my actions as just depressed and upset at my situation and i would not ever again join this site or ex-jw groups on Facebook. I LIED so what! they do all the time.

They will never give you a time frame to be reinstated because they know exactly how long you should be shunned at the KH before they will return you, its written in their manual "Mind Control for Dummies".......opps i mean "Shepherd the Flock of God" book. Basically it says you have to wait and wait.Talks in terms of a year. They can only put this in writing in a book that is sworn to not being shown to anyone other than the Elder it was issued to, not even his wife can look at it. Im suprised it doesnt need a special set of glasses to read it like that fanciful creative fiction by Joseph Smith! Sorry i digress this new book its sooo top secret and would stumble any non Elder with the hardness of it's sentiment.See for youself at :

www.2shared.com/document/x_mMoqi/Shepherd_The_Flock_of_God.html?cau=403tNull

They view anyone wanting to return with suspicion. I would too why return to this High control crap?

I'm doing it to have a meaningful contact with my children.

So to answer the original question this Tread raised is Your really going to have to expect one years worth of sitting at the back of the hall ,ignored and disregarded before they will reinstate you.Even then your under the microscope of the Elder body for the next year.I know im living the dream.....not!

Its almost like they know how exJw s think. They do. Theres "trolls" here like this wanker Mankkeli who are just s*#t stirrers but their are others who are just looking for suckers with real names to report to WTBS about. In some cities Teams of Elders have hung out at night clubs to catchout young jw out for a good time. I would not suggest expelling this type of user because i hate the whole unscriptural shunning principle and were better than the WTBS .Just ignore them, pretend they just knocked on the door and smile think to yourself No Thanks and close the door .

Yours Sincerely

Azazel

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL at Poopsiecakes and her "Spanish Inquisition"!!

Yes, Pitchess, many here on-board have done that....

Not me, so unfortunately I cannot advise you on how to go about doing that, but try using the "search" function, and there should be several threads on the subject....

If I can find any, quickly, I'll post links...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "If they faded, they will still be considered "disfellowshipped". ..."

Oh, great...

The knucklehead's back...

IF a "tightening of the reins" were to be instituted, then people who FADE would be considered to have automatically DIS-ASSOCIATED THEMSELVES... NOT "disfellowshipped"...

Makkitup can't even get his own cult's edicts straight in his cognitive-dissonance-afflicted little brain..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit