Do you know anybody that got reinstated really fast after being df'd?

by Iamallcool 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• shadow
    shadow

The man who is the prototypical case in 1 & 2 Corinthians

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Not me. They said that they had to wait a year. I think it ended up helping me to rely on the org less though.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The sister I spoke of earlier who was the PO's daughter was out over ten years. 1 month of meetings and she was back. I remember when they announced her, most of the hall was "who?".

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

I went to meetings for 9 months of pregnancy and 3 months with a newborn and I could have just waited for most of that time?

Crap.

LOL

Oh well, that was 10 years ago, water under the bridge. I won't be reinstated this time. WA HA HA

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think they are being encouraged at the KM schools to clamp down on these early revolving door reinstatements.

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Fastest I've ever heard of is 9 months.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I recall under 6 months. Most were 6-12 months.

• steve2
    steve2

Adulterers seem to go out of the organization and back in the quickest. Caught flagrante delicto yet still under the rigid illusion it's the truth, adulterers realize that, while the marriage is doomed, they cling to the "security blanket" of the organization. As contrite as cornered rats, yet duly acknowledging some penance needs to be observed, they endure a relatively short period of ostracism and then, presto, they're back in with a new spouse in toe. It's worth it, because the new spouse is a newer and younger version of the discarded one. Yes, as scripture says, by their fruits you will know them. A good awful "cleansing" religion.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Less than 2 months, and I hear that 2 months is a minimum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit