Do you know anybody that got reinstated really fast after being df'd?

by Iamallcool 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was reading one of the posts here that 15 year old was df'd but he got reinstated in 5 months. Do you know of any case that someone got reinstated pretty fast after being df'd?

• StillRight
    StillRight

What is really fast? I was reinstated after 6 months (then stopped going). I have seen people back in as soon as a few months.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Welcome to the board, StillRight! You wanted to know what is really fast?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWL1md7Dv4

• trueblue
  • designs
    designs

One Elder got reinstated and reappointed within a year. Not supprisingly it was over a Cainesque infidelity tryst. (The elder was needed to run the circuit's business).

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

30 days. The PO's daughter was reinstated 30 days from returning.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I saw one person df'd, reinstated, and df'd all within a 6 month period

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I knew an elder's daughter who got into some hanky-panky with a newer brother. Both were reproved. Her restrictions were removed after a month; his lasted almost a year.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

StillRight Welcome!!!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I remember I had a big argument with my x-fiance who lived in the city (i was in the burbs) because I was stating that it was against the "societys policy" to re-instate someone within a few weeks of being DFd. Apparantly there was an 18 year old MS (they appointed them young in the city) who was DF'd, and then offered re-instatement weeks later. He declined and went off the deep end, but the fact that he was offered it, and didnt approach the elders was also a vilolation. My x defended everything about it, but thats not really the point now, since its all BS. So I guess I would answer, a few weeks, but the DF'd person didnt accept the offer. I think either the elders made a mistake and were trying to make up for it, or someone with power liked this young man and wanted to reinstate him quickly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit