Check out my latest you-tube video! Rate and comment!

by Joliette 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

You guys, be sure to check out my other vidz also! Thanks a mil!

• isojourn
    isojourn

Glad you're still posting videos! keep it up.

• Joliette
    Joliette

isojurn: TY!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Did ya know among the rappers who were dubs is Ja Rule, I knew him before he was born! I sometimes wonder if his mom is on this board because she was treated/setup quite badly by some of her so-called "friends"

i

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@Shirley: Ja Rule did an interview a while ago (it's on YouTube) about how it was growing up with his mom being DF'ed... He said now that he's famous, her family calls her up just to chat!! Whereas before, they acted like she was the scum of the earth...friggin' hypocrites!

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Thanks for the video. The name Ted Jarecz (pronounced Jer-ez) makes my skin crawl a little bit. He was really hardcore on morning worships, I think he would love to see anyone that doesn't fit his mold destroyed. I only met him once, I was out in front of 124 (bethel home) waiting for some friends to pick me up to go to a Yankees game. I was wearing a skater style shirt (it was made to look like you had a short sleeve tee over a long sleeve tee) and it had a barely noticable quicksilver logo (a big no-no at bethel) on the sleeve and he looked at me like I was scum. I smiled at him and said hi and he just looked away and moved about ten feet from me.

That was probably a big part of my downward spiritual slide, being dissed by a GB member because of a ordinary t-shirt. Still my favorite shirt, but I've gained a few pounds since then and have to work out before I can get it back! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit