Check out my latest you-tube video! Rate and comment!

by Joliette 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
  • Joliette
    Joliette

Damn...for some reason I cant do a copy and paste in google chrome...so I'll just do this: Go on youtube, search for LOLILOLI83, and my videos will come up. My apologizes.

• leavingwt
  • Joliette
    Joliette

Thank you leavingwt...are you using google?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I enjoyed your video.

I'm using Firefox 8 on Windows 7.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks! . I want to spend more time talking about personal things, but I did want to touch on the GB, and watchtower leadership in general.

I'm using windows vista so that could be why I am having problems.

My computer is soooo 2004.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Joliette,,thank you for your YouTube,,it is very good,,talking through your heart will get through to those that are searching,,they will relate.

Recommending Ray Franz book, Crisis of Conscience, was good also. It is so helpful in unraveling the WT 'knots.'

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yes, very helpful. The part that I read that said that Theodore Jaracz said that we have a whole organization to worry about, we can't worry about two or three people, just sealed it for me. That was IT!

• Joliette
    Joliette

The picture of the black guy at the door at the beginning of the video, is a member of the rap group bone thugs and harmony, his name is KrazyBone. He was raised a Jehovah's Witness. Lot of famous Jehovah's Witnesses that I didnt know about. Selena the late the singer is another one that I didnt know was raised as a Jehovah's Witness until recently.

• No Room For George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit