How Judicial Committees Violate Individual Privacy

by Londo111 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tomty
    tomty

londo111 You are so right, they would hold a wifes situation from their husband, I know of one worse. You should have sent a letter to bethel without your name of course or they would burry you in the back yard. These judicial hearings are all about how an elder thinks about you, personal differences, do you praise them enough. If you have ever used the bible to point out a fault of theirs, there is no repentence in the world that will save you. This is their time for revenge. you may appeal but that is just a legal formality that is truely a joke as elders side with elders, police with police, no attorneys to object to wrong doing on their part. I know all this first hand, as on my appeal as I poured out my heart and they took notes not one prayer was said, I was going to ask for one but thought they would take that as sign or being unrepentant. Also the original elders are right there as well and when they send you out of the room they tell all their private truths or lies about you, but you will never know. I would much rather appeal to ceasar as one will find much more justice there, but we all know we can't

• Londo111
    Londo111

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit