You cant make stuff like this up: "Cops: Fake doc injected woman's buttocks with cement"

by darthfader 13 Replies latest social current

• darthfader
    darthfader

Two Words... Oh My!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57328653-504083/cops-fake-doc-injected-womans-buttocks-with-cement/

(CBS/AP) MIAMI - A transgendered woman was arrested Friday for allegedly posing as a doctor and injecting cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant into the buttocks of a woman who had wanted a fuller figure. Police say she also performed similar work on herself.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, who police say was born a man but identifies as a woman, was charged with practicing medicine without a license and serious bodily injury. She was released on bond.

The victim, who is not being identified, was reportedly referred to Morris by a friend for a series of injections costing $700 in May 2010. Police said Morris injected tubes in several places around her bottom and pumped them full of toxic substances.

Miami Gardens Police Sgt. Bill Bamford said that when the pain became severe Morris told the patient, "'Oh don't worry, you'll be fine. We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out.'"

• tec
    tec

Ouch.

• No Room For George
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Idiots on both sides.

• Violia
    Violia

her backside ( the fake doc) is enormous! that is too much backside!

Truth really is stranger than fiction.

lol but ouch and so sorry for the patient.

• JeffT
    JeffT

cement heats up when it sets. I can't imagine what that felt like.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dr. G (Coroner Medical TV show) did an autopsy on a she-man. Cause of death was silicone poisoning. Apparently, she-man went to a silicone party and had his breasts injected with silicon. But, the lay-man used silicone for housing projects, which is not sterile nor meant for human consumption. The she-man's blood was changed, and she-man died.

I felt so bad for the she-man's family. What if that was my brother/sister/child/parent? Yikes, it would be hard to admit.

Skeeter

• only me
    only me

Oh jeez, thanks fr putting this in my head...

"What you gonna do with all that junk

All that junk inside your trunk?"

Seiously though, there had to be a lot of terrible complications. Terrible

• Scully
    Scully

"Does this concrete make my ass look fat?"

• wobble
    wobble

Did she s**t a brick ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest