How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

Why does it matter to argue with the guy or guys or whatever?

The answer to the question is

in the first place mental illness

and in the second place money.

Someone read "who really is?" And he, mental as he is said to self, "It's me". So he started a religion.

Then after that to keep it rolling he had to make them who were following happy, so the explanation of the Bible became whatever was popular for getting more money.

Mental disease plus money equals Jehovah's Witnesses.

Remember how mental was also targeted by the Nazis? Can't you see the mental cases are being gathered again for the destruction? Gullible and mental. However you are judging you will be judged. Gullible and mental say the world will die. So....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Why does it matter to argue with the guy or guys or whatever?.....ND

Mankkeli is a Chronic Liar and Gives Advice..Do you want Advise from a Chronic liar?..

We escaped the WBT$ to get away from people like him/her/it..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

We escaped the WBT$ to get away from people like him/her/it..

Got that right Outlaw

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, what I mean is it is so obvious that he is bull shitting why waste pages on asking for evidence? If you all like wasting pages, go over to how often are you the last poster posting thread. Who knows, you might be it! But probably not.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Yes, what I mean is it is so obvious that he is bull shitting why waste pages on asking for evidence?.....ND

Because..

Thats how it works here..

You make a Claim..You back it up..Or..

You may as well be back at the Kingdom Hall..

Smileing,nodding in approval as you listen to Bullshit..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Yes, what I mean is it is so obvious that he is bull shitting why waste pages on asking for evidence? If you all like wasting pages, go over to how often are you the last poster posting thread. Who knows, you might be it! But probably not.

Are you saying he doesn't deserve this online flogging?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    sab - I have not retired but was discharged honorably. Too young to retire

Was there a ceremony? I bet it was beautiful.

-Sab

• N.drew
    N.drew

No. Everyone deserves a flogging. Even Mankeli. But I wanted him to answer my question. And with so many posts about what did he write, he keeps evading the question.

The question back at him is; if the Bible is to be understood realistically, like they do, the ancients had a personal relationship with the Heavenly One. But now that has been discontinued and we need to wait on men (of the GB) to tell us about what God is saying to do. Seems backward, doesn't it?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

mankkeli, I thought you wrote the information and was about to rip into you over such a load of garbage. Virtually every sentence can be dismantled a full of rhetorical fallacies. Then I read it again realised it was a quote from the Reasoning book. How did I ever read such things without seeing straight through it?

• N.drew
    N.drew

He's gone. He can't answer why love is going backwards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit