Anyone watching "Walking Dead?" Yikes!

by Wasanelder Once 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

All I can say is, WELCOME MICHONNE!!! So badass.

(For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Michonne is the katana wielding, chained slave-walker leading, hooded badass in the final scene.) You gotta read the graphic novels, too.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Just watched season 1, as it was recommended to me the other day. Really enjoying it so far. The opening scene in the first episode really got to me, made me think of what the big A would look like if it ever came. How you could live without being mentally scarred after an event like that is beyond me.

• besunny
    besunny

Yes we love,,,can't wait for the next season,,,though we were shocked when Rick killed Shane last week,,thought they might save that for the season finally,but the season finally was great,look forward to the new mystery character that saved Andrea

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

My husband and I watch "Walking Dead". It's nice to be able to watch what I want and talk about it with others without fear of being turned in. Hershel's resurrection comment cracked me up too. I've read some of the Graphic novels which are way more violent and intense than the show.

• tec
    tec

I love the Walking Dead. So sad to wait seven more months until season 3. Is it really seven months?

• heathen
    heathen

Been following it . That hooded character with the zombies on chains at the end was pretty odd . I wonder what's planned for that .

• Giordano
    Giordano

the thing about the walking dead is that its boring. they lisp along (walking with a limp) don't have anything to say just grunting. I could be back in the KH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit